If you want me, ACT LIKE IT!

I groaned rubbing my eyes hearing Tru and Tj stomp through my house like they were crazy.

"Mommy!" Tj jumped on the bed making me cover my ears with the pillow and grit my teeth. "I'm sorry baby, hey." I slowly sat up giving him a big hug and kiss on the forehead. "You don't look so well." "That's cause she been out drinking." Tru said making me narrow my eyes at him. "How you know what the hell I be doing?" "I know what a hangover look like. So who you went out with?" I laughed rolling my eyes.

"Baby can you go fix a breakfast hot pocket for mommy while me and your father talk." "Yes mama." I smiled watching him leave out and close the door.

"Why the fuck you worried about it?" He chuckled shaking his head. "Who you talking to?" "Nigga you the fuck? You don't scare me you must got me mixed up with somebody else." He looked at me shaking his head like he was disappointed making me want to claw off his face. "You not gone making me feel bad about enjoying my night." I tossed the cover back getting out the bed in my panties. Apparently last night was too fun because I don't even remember being this naked and exposed. "You just getting too out of hand." "Says the guy who hooks up with randoms they don't know. Wasn't you the nigga in my face the other days hollering about you single? You're just mad that I'm doing me now." I took off my panties turning the shower on.

"Girl ain't nobody worried about all that shit. I'm just saying you can do it in a better way." I jerked my head back looking him up and down. "See now you just saying shit. Just admit that you can't handle the heat." I walked up to him folding my arms. "You ain't bringing me shit I can't handle. You must don't know my name? I can have three bitches Walking around my crib butt ass naked right now." I laughed rolling my eyes, "what are we Tru? Ten? I know you can have whatever bird you want but who has quality? Who can take care of you the way I did? Who can cook like I can and who gave you a beautiful little boy? Can't none of them hoes out fuck me and we both know it."

I waited for him to say otherwise not hearing a peep making me smirk. "Exactly. So go get your six girlfriends and have them run around in your house all naked. Just don't drag me or your son down while doing it. My dating life is healthy, matter fact the healthiest it's been in a while." "You not the only good woman I can find, I settle for them other hoes hoping you'll see what's right in front of you but that's cool. Since we handling it like this that's all good." He left out the bathroom slamming the door.

My heart sunk feeling a little bad but I quickly put all that to the back of my mind. All I wanted was a taste of that life and it was so good with Micheal and Byrd. I didn't regret one thing about it and I wasn't gonna let Tru get inside of my head.

Fancy sat in the shower trying to think of different outcomes. She wanted them both to be happy and dating but Tru wasn't taking it that way. Tru really loved Fancy with all his heart, he fucks up from time to time but that was nothing. He was trying to become better, "normal" at relationships. He hasn't taken Fancy out on any dates in almost a year. He was so tied into work, Tj, and anything else to come along. He was scared that Fancy could actually upgrade after him.

I dried myself off slipping on the nude body con dress. Today was honestly gonna be pretty chilled, all my desires were filled last night. I picked my phone up seeing I received text messages from Byrd and Micheal.

Byrd🤤: reminded me of the old days, hit me up when you're free. I love hanging with you.

I blushed rocking side to side smiling as I sent a text back saying I was down.

Micheal❤️: I'll be seeing you at the gym tomorrow? Hopefully in those shorts I love.

I laughed rolling my eyes responding to him. Who am I to deny myself such pleasures because a nigga that's done me bad wants to finally start a clean slate? Or at least that's what his mouth says. I wasn't sexually active with neither yet because I wanted this to go the right way. Once sex is involved it gets complicated majority of the time. And truth be told my heart was still beating to Tru's drum.

"Tru!" I called his name waiting to see his fine ass walk in my bedroom. A lot may say that I am a woman who doesn't care about who gets hurt as long as I'm happy but it's completely false. I care enough to let people know of me and Tru's current situation and if they stick then they do. I would love to settle but no one has earned that yet. Whenever I was in a relationship outside of Tru then I was truly in one. That person was the only one who ever touched me during the period of us dating exclusively. But when I am single I am truly single.

"What man." He leaned against the door frame looking like a meal then some. "Are you really mad at me?" I walked up to him rubbing his perfect chest through the shirt. "You tryna play me." "I'm simply doing what you're doing. You say you want your family back but you don't show it." I shrugged taking his hands in mine. A persons words are shit until actions take place and Tru taught me that. "You out here entertaining these clowns knowing you stuck with me." He grabbed the back off my neck letting me know he meant business which turned me on. "Where's Tj?" "Watching a movie." He closed and locked the door making me smile.

He picked me up slamming me on the bed making me laugh. He forcefully pulled my top down watch my breast bounce gracefully in his face.

I hope it doesn't get messy between Tru and Fancy dating people. And hopefully Tru starts pushing people out the way for the family he wants.

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

Excuse mistakes..