Chapter 10

Khushi P.O.V

It is already noon. Now I have to go to market for buying the things and I have to return home before evening...

So I stopped a taxi

"Where to mam??", asked an old  driver..

"To the Khan's supermarket,uncle...."

"Ok, dear. Hop in please"...

In the way suddenly the taxi driver stopped the taxi...

"What happened??"

"Dear, it looks like here is some problem. May be an accident  happened here", said the driver..

When I looked forward, I saw many people were mobbed there..
I went there and saw an old woman lying in the middle of road covered in blood...

How heartless these people are..!!A person is dying here and they are just seeing this..When I was about to move towards the lady, a man grabbed my hand and said,"No. Don't go there. It is a police case. Don't get yourself  involved in this"..

But I pushed him and shouted angrily, "You all are heartless people. Just move away"....

When I reached to the lady, she was already unconscious. Calling my taxi driver, I took the lady in hospital and got her admitted...

After some time doctor informed me that she was okay.. When I went to her, she thanked me for saving her life..

After informing her family when I went out of the hospital, I remembered I spent all money..

"Now how can I buy the things???"

Once I was ten minutes late to give her new dress and she slapped me. But now...!!

Allah please show me way...
Just then my phone rang and it was Maya...

I took her phone nervously...

"You, nerd. Where are you??", asked  Maya..

"Maya, I spent your all money..."

"What???"

"Sorry" then I explained her everything..

"You, useless bitch. Just come home then I will show you how to help people" said Maya...

"Sorry, sister.."

"Die with your sorry you bitch.. Now listen. I am sending money in your phone. Go to market and buy the things and return home soon. The party is going to begin in some hours and I have to get ready. So come soon" saying this, she cut the call...

At Market

Reaching the market, I started buying the things..

Now I have to buy the last thing, a perfume. But it was in top self behind my reach. After several tries I started pouting when I heard someone laughing...

When I turned back, I think I saw the most handsome man in my life.. He had deep brown eyes and I got lost in his eyes. He was also staring at me like he was trying to read me...

When I came to earth and  immediately I looked down..Oh Allah what is wrong with me..!!
It is not right..

Then I heard him chuckling at me...

Hearing his chuckling, my cheeks turned like a red apple. Then I felt him standing very close to me and handing the perfume to me he said, "Here you go cute  SHORTIE..."

"Did he just call me shortie!!!???"

"Hey, you. I am not that short"..

"You are just unnecessary tall"...

"Is that so shortie???" asked he...

"Yes, and don't call me shortie"...

As you say my cute, little, baby panda...

"What??? look master don't dare call me that"..

"Which one I can't call you"???

Shortie???

"Yes"

"Then can I call you little"???

"No"

"Then baby panda"???

"No"

"Then what should I call you"???

KHUSHI..

My name is khushi.. "do you hear that"???

Thank you...

For what???

"Saying me your name shortie"...

YOU...But then my phone rang Maya again calling me..

Oh Allah how can I forget that Maya will kill me this time for sure...

Taking the call before she asked anything I start telling Sister, I am on the way and cut the call...

Then start running....

****------*****------*****--------*****

Khushi met a guy...Can you guess who is he???

Assalamualaikum readers

Enjoy, vote and comment