Chapter 46

Mr. Jahan Ali

I welcomed Khan's family warmly but I think Hasan and Jubayer, both aren't impressed by my acting.

It's like they were feeling that I am doing all this for showing.

Though I am doing all this cause I just wanted to show him that I am very happy about this engagement. But I didn't expected that they won't fall for my act..

Now in mind I am cursing them along with khushi..For the first time I am scared. I am scared because if this marriage will be done, then I can't give Khushi drugs. Hell with this drugs! If the marriage happens, I can't never get her killed.

What if she gain her memories! Though she was a little child that time but if she gets her memories back, she will understand that the picture I gave her telling they were her parents actually they are not....

She will at least remember her parents' face and if after marriage Mrs. Khan ever shows her the real picture of her parents, she will recognize it.

Then my plan will fail And I will be gone..

After a long time I realized that I did a mistake. If I killed Khushi with her parents that time, this would never happen..

No. All the faults were of my so called big brother's. He gave her all properties to Khushi and if she died before 23, all properties will transfer to orphanage and old homes. Just because of that I kept her alive that time. I did all for gaining wealth but now all things are failing in front of my eyes.

According to my brother's paper after Khushi's marriage, all wealth will transfer to her husband. And I will be on road though Mr. Khan doesn't know about it but I fear what if he comes to know!

I heard a father can share his problem with his son but in my case if I tell all this to Murat, he will punish me all by himself first..He is just like his so called uncle.

And now he has brought his friend to my house who is a carbon copy of Murat. It is shocking that in few days he got close to Khushi. Even he is acting like he is her brother.

Till now only Murat was trying to save her but now that bastard Arman and soon Hasan will add in this....

Hasan P.O.V

We are sitting in living room while that cheap man is trying to show us his best hospitality and it is disturbing me more because I know that this is all fake .

He is just trying to show us his fake self or maybe he is really happy because his another daughter is going to be my wife ..

Soon two male persons entered the living room. They both are like my age. Seeing us, they greeted and requested for my few moments...

"Sure" saying this, I went with them..

"Mr. Khan, I know you are confused about why we called you here but let's introduce ourselves first. I am Murat Ali, Khushi's older brother and He is Arman Malik, my best friend and he is also like a brother to Khushi. You know I have just come home and heard about this engagement and honestly I am really shocked.

About this marriage. I know you are a great man but as a brother I want to request you .Plz take care of my sister. She is so innocent and pious girl. Plz never let her feel alone.

If she ever make any mistake, plz forgive her " Mr. Murat told me.

Before I could say anything his friend spoke up, " Mr. Khan, I don't know much about you but hearing about this marriage, I collected lot of information about you and I must say that your are a great man. Even in business many men follow your steps and think you as their idol. I didn't know Khushi for a long time. In fact I know her for last three days but I feel a strong connection with her. Though we both don't share same blood but I really see her like my sister. Indeed you are a great man but believe me, our sister is also like you. She also likes to help people like you. Plz take care of her.

I don't know if I should tell it or not but last night I and Murat tried a lot to reject you but we couldn't get a single lacking in you. You are really an honest man. Our sister is lucky to get you as her better half. The man who runs three orphanages ,two schools, four old homes, he can't never hurt his wife but I still request you plz take care of our sister" Mr. Malik told me...

"Are they really nice men or just trying to show themselves as good persons like Mr. Jahan Ali!" I was thinking and before I could say anything, Mr. Jahan Ali called us inside...

Entering living room, I found that bitch...I mean Khushi is sitting there and Piya is sitting on her lap talking with her and she is listening her with a great interest...

Seeing me, Piya ran towards me and I took her in my arms..

"Son come here " Ammi (mother) told me. When I sat beside Jubayer, Ammi (mother) sat beside her and took out the ring but Khushi was looking at down.

I saw a girl around Khushi's age coming forwards to say something to Khushi in ear and finally she brought her hand towards Ammi (mother) and Ammi smiled softly and put the ring on her finger and kissed her forehead softly...

Soon Mr. Murat and Mr. Arman came forward and took out the ring. When I brought forward my hand, they both together put the ring on my finger and spoke softly " Welcome to our family, dear brother_in_law. May Allah bless you."

At last the engagement was done...When I looked around, I found my family specially my both sisters smilling and giggling. They are happy for me..

But I wish I could tell them this is all fake...

:O:O:O:O:O:O::O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:

Assalamu_Alaikum dears

How is the chapter?

Thank you all who suggest a the book name..Now here the books names. Select a name of them dear..

1. Billionaire's long lost love

2. Billionaire's second chance

3. Their innocent heart

4. Unknown destroyer

5. A beautiful betrayer

6. Losing the betrayer

7. Our journey to love

And about jiya's cast if you all want you can send me some hijabi pic by email.

Also I know it is very short update so I will publish another chapter at night Insha_Allah...

Enjoy ,vote and comment