Chapter 17

Assalamualaikum readers, 

One month anniversary

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Hey dear, it is one month anniversary of my book

I would like to thank you all for staying with me 😃😃 Hope you all will stay with me like this till the end..

****-------*****-------*****------*****

Hasan P.O.V.  

After completing my meeting, I came back to my cabin and started doing my work.

Just then my phone started ringing... 
When I saw the ID, it was Jubayer... 

" Assalamualaikum ( May Allah give you peace) Jubayer....” 

"Walaikum Assalam  ( May Allah also give you peace)”, said Jubayer.... 

" Listen Hasan, I just found out that the bastard has a son...His name is Murat Ali" Jubayer said.... 

"Where was he till now???” 

"He was in London for studying. He came back home after 10 years" said Jubayer.... 

"What kind of man he is???” 

"He seems to be a good man. The bastard forcefully sent him abroad but I don't know the reason behind it" said Jubayer....

"Ok, I will take care of this. Don’t worry and spend time with family now".... 

" I have to because your sister has house arrested me. While plying with Piya, we broke her favorite vase and now she is punishing us" said Jubayer..... 

"Ok, enjoy your punishment. Allah Hafiz (bye)....” 

"You both siblings are same, heartless. Allah Hafiz (bye)", said Jubayer.... 

So he has a son also. Just then someone knocked at my door...

"Sir, we have a meeting now" said my PA.... 

"Ok, let's go"...  

Jubayer P.O.V.  

I dropped my phone after talking to Hasan. Turning back, I found Fatima standing there and looking at me angrily... 

"What did you just say, we are heartless ???” asked Fatima....

"No, love. You are mistaken. I said that you are both so gentle " said Jubayer fearfully.... 

"You just shut up and you will be sleeping in the guest room for a week " said Fatima.... 

"What????!!!! Love, plz don't do this. This is our room. How can I sleep without you ????” 

"Like I care" said Fatima and went away...  

" DID she just kick me out of our room ????” 

" Yes, son" said Ammi ( mother) from behind and went away.....

Hasan P.O.V.  

My work was done for today, so I called it a day. I sat in my car and started going towards my market...

I have to get a nice doll for Piya. When I was searching for a doll, my eyes fell on a girl, she was wearing a long dress with matching hijab... 

Hasan was fully sure that he never saw a beautiful woman like her. She was not more than 23, just looking like an angel...

Something unfamiliar tightened in his chest which made his heart beat very fast. He was frozen in his place and looking at her... 

He saw the girl was trying to get a perfume but because of her height she was failing continuously and she started pouting which made him chuckle and the girl turned towards him... 

As if she was also frozen in my eyes but after sometime she came back to the reality and blushingly looked down... 

I went towards her and gave her a look. she was looking so naive and delicate and also very innocent.

My heart missed a beat at the thought of having her in my arms. In her long dress and marching hijab, she is looking like a breathtaking angel... 

She was shivering under my gaze and her hands were wet with sweat..

She was like 5'4 and I was 6'3..  Shortie…my mind said with a loving manner...

Handing the perfume to her I said, “here you go, shortie....” 

"What???? Shortie??!! You mister, don't call me that. I am not that short, you are just unnecessarily tall " said she angrily.... 

"Is that so, shortie ????” 

" Yes, so don't call me that" said she... 

“As you say my shortie, little baby panda...” 

" What??? don't call me that " said she... 

“Which one I can't call you??? Shortie???” 

"Yes" said she... 

''Then can I call you, little???"

"No" said she... 

“Then Baby panda???” 

"No"  

Then I tricked her.

"So what should I call you???"

“KHUSHI…..My name is Khushi. Do you understand???” 

“Thank you” 

" For what???” asked she... 

“For saying me your name, shortie....” 

“YOU...” Just then her phone rang, receiving the call she started running.... 

I was just about to follow her but my phone rang... 

****------*****-------*****-------*****

Assalamualaikum readers,

Enjoy, vote and comment