Chapter 37

Khushi P.O.V

At University

After attending my classes, I was sitting in our varsity canteen and waiting for Hayat...

Today I am going to tell her about the programme though I told Murat vaia ( brother) that Hayat is going to accompany me but till now I didn't tell her about that...

But I know she will agree with me and accompany me. After talking to her, I have to talk to Uncle. I have to take permission from him...

Though he gave me permission for such as a programme earlier but he didn't like it....

I still remember that day when I asked Uncle's permission for teaching the orphans children....

Night Time

At Dining Table

Uncle, Aunty and Maya are eating their dinner while I am serving them cause I am not allowed to eat with them. I always eat their leftovers sitting in my room or kitchen...

I want to take permission from Uncle but he is eating and it is bad manner talking with someone when he or she is eating...

But I don't have any other way because Aunty told me whatever I want to say, I must told them while they are eating....

While serving Uncle, I spoke up...

"Uncle I want to talk with.."

"Don't you see my Dad is eating, you ugly bitch?? Don't you have any common sense???" Maya shouted at me...

I know she is doing it knowingly but nonetheless I looked down and apologized to them...

When I looked at them, I found Aunty and Maya smirking evilly at me....

Why they hated me that much???

What I ever did to them???

" What? Speak quickly. I haven't much time for listening your bullshit " Uncle spoke up rudely...

"Actually, Uncle I want to teach some orphans at the park. Uncle it is very near from our home and I will come back before evening " I told him politely...

But Aunty and Maya started laughing and Uncle spoke up irritatingly, " Why you always want to do worthless and meaningless work? Don't you have any common sense?" Uncle shouted at me...

"And if we allow you, then who will do the work at home?? Me!!! or Maya??? " Aunty shouted at me too...

" No, Aunty you don't have to worry about this I will do all this. But please Uncle let me teach them. They are really bright and hardworking children. Please just let me" I requested them...

" Okay" saying this, Uncle went towards his room, while Aunty gave me an angry look and followed Uncle "

" Don't you think you are taking advancement over our kindness, you little witch and you yourself an orphan what your are you going to teach them? Catching a rich family like us by your innocence and live a peaceful and high class life like me, don't you have any shame??? Just stay in your limits, you burden" Saying this Maya went away....

While I broke down on floor and tears started rolling down my cheeks....

End of flashback

It was very hard for me to take their permission but somehow I succeeded...

" Assalamualaikum ( May Allah give you peace) Khushi" Hayat spoke up standing before me and sat down beside me...

"Walaikum Assalam ( May Allah also give you peace ) Hayat", I replied her...

"What are thinking, Khushi???" She asked me...

"Nothing but I want a favour from you Hayat " I told her...

"Order me, bestie" Hayat said happily and I chuckled at her...

"Of course I will but why you are looking so happy today?? What happened??? " I asked her...

"Oh, I have a good news, and I can't wait to tell you that" Hayat said to me and I saw her eyes also sparkling with happiness...

" Okay, then tell me I am also excited to hear the news which make you that happy " I said her...

"I have a interview tomorrow Khushi, and you know where? At the multinational company, I always wanted to work there and now my dream is coming in reality soon. So I am very happy today Khushi, and now tell me what do you want to say???" Hayat asked me....

Looking at her happy face, I am thinking what should I tell her. I know if I tell her, she will leave her interview and accompany me but I can't do that, I can't snatch her dream....

"Khushi where you are lost again?? Tell me about the favour. I must fulfill it " She said me...

"Nothing like that Hayat. Actually I am attending a programme tomorrow so I need to selected a dress. Will you help me with this?? " I asked her...

I am sorry Hayat that I told you a lie..

"Sure, Khushi. So let's go for shopping, shall we?? " She asked me...

" Yeah, sure let's go " I replied her..

"By the way khushi won't you ask where I am going to interview tomorrow? " Hayat asked me...

"Oh, I forget to ask you. Where?? "

" In that intelligent man's company, who made you fool once "

" What do you mean, Hayat???" I asked her angrily...

"Oh, my innocent bestie, in 'Mr. Hasan Khan's company " She told...

"So, what? And he didn't actually made me fool. I told him my name and now don't you dare talk about this anymore " I said her...

Oh, really Khushi you said him your name all by yourself..!!!
My mind told me with a teasing tone...😉😉😉😉

You 😡😡😡 just shut up. You foolish mind 😒😒😒

What did I do 😱😱😱 just admit that he made you a fool. It's true. Why are you calling me a fool 😎😎😎

Shut up and get lost 😒😒😡😡

Okay💃💃💃💃 but Hayat didn't do it right. She forgot to remind you that he also called you shortie 😂😂😂

Just get lost before I make you go. Cheater, foolish mind 😡😡😡

When I looked at Hayat, I found she is already laughing at me...

"Now what, why you are laughing at???? " I asked her angrily...

"Nothing my dear bestie. Just listening you talk, I couldn't controll my laugh " She told me....

"What did she meant? Wasn't I talking to myself..!" I muttered to myself.

"Yes baby but loud enough for me to hear you 😉😉😉. Now let's go for shopping." saying this, she started walking before I could tell her anything ....

*****------*****------*****-------*****

Assalamu_Alaikum

How was the chapter?

Enjoy, Vote and Comment