Chapter 41

Hasan P.O.V

She deserves nothing but pain.

She is cheat just like her family.

Just like her father.

She proved me wrong..

Mr. Hasan Khan was again made a fool by someone.

How could I think that she is a good and innocent person..!!

She even cheat on those innocent kids. She faked care on them. She just did it to gain my attention. She wanted to prove herself a good girl in front of me..

I must say she got the all evil brain of her Abbu ( father ).

"You deserved the best acting prize Ms. Khushi Ali.

But don't worry i will give you the prize by making your life hell. By breaking you beyond repair. You will regret for your ugly acts. And that's my promise.

Just wait for it... "

Enough thinking about her. Now I have to attend our family picnic now. I don't want to waste my anymore time on her. She doesn't deserve my time, my attention...

After Some Time

Hasan, you are late. Piya was crying for you. Come on let's come inside and meet them. They are eagerly waiting for you " Hasan told me as soon as I entered my hotel..

"I am sorry, Jubayer I am late" I told him and when I was about to pass him he held my hand..

" What happened Hasan? Why you are looking sad? Did anyone tell anything to you? " Jubayer asked me in elder brother tone..

" Nothing my brother. Just I am tired because I had two meetings and also I had to attend that Orphanage Openning " I told him...

" Don't try to lie to me Hasan. I know you and I can understand you more than anymore else. So tell me " Jubayer told me in his caring tone....

"I am again failed Jubayer. For a moment I thought Khushi is a innocent girl Jubayer. You know she was the girl who helped those kids but I got to know that her care was fake. She just did all this to get my attention. Now no more thing Jubayer. We will go their home tomorrow and get done our engagement and in next week this marriage will be done " I told him...

" As you like Hasan. Now let's go " Telling this we went inside my hotel...

Khushi P.O.V

Where I am? I don't remember anything. Last thing i remembered i came out form Orphanage and a man tried to kill me.

He tried to stab me. He choked me last thing I remembered he hit my head by something hard making me fell on ground remembering this i look down at my hand and found bandage everywhere on body. On my neck, on my head, on my hand. Then i remembered he tried to cut me.

I remembered everything

Some Time Back

After I reached the Orphanage with those innocent kids, I was so surprised because this building looked like a mansion not a Orphanage.

Even all kids were so happy to see this mansion. They were happy because they are going to live here in this beautiful mansion. Yeah I forgot to add that this mansion was in Middle of a big garden. All kids can easily play here..

There were so many big tree around this mansion, even it had a big flower garden beside a big pond...

Everything was looking like just so beautiful.

" Do you like this place, dear?" That kind uncle asked me..

" Like! No I loved it uncle. Thank you so much for everything.."

" No dear. Don't thank me. I didn't do anything. Everything is done by my son Hasan Khan and he is coming here very soon. Till then feed the kids dear, their food is already ready. Take them inside " Saying this, he went to rechive other guest..

Everything is okay but Hasan Khan!! Is this same Hasan Khan? Of course not. He can't be here..

"Angel sister, can we go inside now? We are hungry " One of the kids asked me..

" Sure dear, let's go "Saying this, we went inside..

When i served them food, they started eating. I must say Mr.Khan is very good man. He prepared the best food for them...

But I wish he is not the same Hasan Khan but my all wishes failed when I found Mr. Hasan Khan is coming inside with the kind uncle..

No. I mean yes it is good that he is doing a great Work but i feel he hates me what if he rejected those kids after knowing this that I bring them here. No I have to leave before he sees me. So I went outside from there silently and started roaming in that beautiful garden but after some time I felt someone looking at me when I turned back, I found Mr.Hasan Khan is here. But he is thinking something deeply..

" Did he see me?? Ya Allah don't make him reject those innocent kids saying this I covered my face and went inside again.."

The program was going so amazingly but I felt Mr. Khan was looking at me, even he tried to talk to me few time but I ran away..

I have to do something. I don't want to stay here so I went towards the kind uncle and requested him saying that I am feeling not well and I wanted to go home. When he agreed, I met the kids and went out. When I was about to cross the garden someone covered my mouth and pushed me on ground..

When I looked forward, I found a man but his face was covered with a mask. I wanted to shout but he tied my mouth with a cloth..

Suddenly that man took out a knife and stabbed in my hand. Blood started coming out when I tried to get up, he held my neck and started chocking me..

Ya Allah save me.
What is happening with me again.

When I tried to release myself, he laughed at me and removed the cloth from my mouth..

"You know there is no enjoyment to kill someone easily so let's do it slowly and enjoy your pain" saying this, he stabbed on my leg when I tried to ran away...

" You think, you can run away like last time. It was only because of your brother that you are still breathing but this time no man will save you from me. So any last wish " He asked me..

" W..why you are do..doing this plz let me go. I didn't d..do anything w..wrong" I requested him in my broken voice.

The pain was killing me...

" Some answer should remain unknown but I am doing this for money. And lets end your pain" saying this, he brought out a rod and hit my head making me unconscious.

"Ya Allah plz save me" was the last thing I said before entering into darkness...

End of Flash Back

Where am I?

Did they brought me here to kill me painfully..??

*****-------******--------******-------*****

Assalamualaikum dears,

How was the chapter?

And dears, which book of mine you want to read after this book let me know though comment and I need a cover.

Anyone of you want to help me with it?

Enjoy, vote and comment