Epilogue

Author's P.O.V

Arriving at Khan mansion, Khushi looked at the mansion from the car Window.

Hasan said softly, "welcome to our Home Begum" saying this, he got down from car and went Khushi's side and opened the car door while forwarding his hand towards Khushi to take..

Khushi looked at him slowly as he smiled at her, and it made Khushi nervous and she looked down immediately but nonetheless she placed her hand on his and came out from the car...

Mrs. Khan welcomed her daughter in law warmly and took her inside of their home and made her sit in the living room.

Khushi felt so nervous when Mrs. Khan placed her hand on her head and spoke up softly..

"It is your home now dear. Don't be nervous."

" Yeah don't be nervous, our sister in_law" saying this Jiya and Fatima Api came towards me but Hayat was also there with them and it was bothering Khushi..

She wanted to ask Hayat why she is in khan house but she kept silence thinking one day Hayat will tell her by herself. And as a friend she don't want to force her to anything..

Khushi's thinking broke when Piya came running towards her with Hasan and started complaining about Fatima and Jiya Api..

"Mama scold them you can't broke your (pomis) promised .."

"What promise my princess?" Ammi asked her

"Mama (Uncle) promised me that he will shold(scold) Two Fupi ( aunty ) and Ammi.."

" What do you mean? What did we do again?" Fatima and Jiya Api asked Piya..

"You three ate her 20 cups of ice_cream last night again" Hasan told them..

"Come on vaia (brother). We were decorating your room full night and while decorating we felt hungry so we eat those ice_cream " Fatima Api told Hasan while Hayat and Jiya Api nodded at her..

" Hungry!! Then you should have awaken me up love. I would have made something for you." Jubayer vaia said from behind and Hasan looked at him angrily ..

While Jiya and Fatima Api laughed at them..

"Okay, stop it for now and Jiya, take Khushi in her room" Saying this Ammi went away...

After offering isha prayer in mashjid Hasan and Jubayer returned home..

When Hasan was about to enter his room, his three sisters stood in front of him while smiling..

"What do you all want my lovely sisters?" Hasan asked them..

And they replied sweetly "money, We want money vaia (brother).."

"For what?" Jubayer asked then while coming there..

"We decorated his room for last full night. So he has to pay us vaia (brother)" Jiya and Hayat told him while Fatima nodded at them...

"But we bought all the things for decorating this room." Jubayer told them while Hasan nodded at him..

"We don't know anything. You have to pay us or we will not let you enter. That's it. Also it is a tradition vaia (brother)" Jiya told them..

"Tradition?" Hasan asked them and they nodded at him..

Hasan just smiled at them and gave them a blank check. "Enter your amount my lovely sisters and don't worry while writing amount" Hasan told them and smiled..

Being so happy they moved and let him enter his room and Hasan entered his room..

As soon he entered his room, he saw the most beautiful scene in front of him. His wife was offering Prayer while Piya was standing beside her trying to copy her activities..