Chapter 13 ( volcano)

Hasan P.O.V

FLASHBACKS

After 1 years

It has been two years of our loss, but I still fell like it just happen now...

Time is flowing very fast, but still I fell the same pain in my heart.. Ammi (mother) is still broken... Her health is breaking down slowly...

Fatima faced many horrible things in last two years, and every time Jubayer saved her... Jubayer is also broken but he always tried his best to support us, specially he support fatima because fatima is broken more than me, she loved our abbu ( father) more than anything in this world....

But our company's condition is still same, like it is standing at the conner to the end....

So I take the step... Taking out my phone I called Jubayer and said him to come to our home as soon as possible....

After some time

"Assalamualaikum" ( may Allah give you peace) Hasan.. said Jubayer entering living room...

"Walaikum assalam " Jubayer...come to my office room I have to tell you a important matter " said I...

"What happened?? Why you so nervous??" asked Jubayer...

" I want you marry my sister Fatima" Jubayer.. will you???

"Are you mad, she see me like her brother???" said Jubayer....

"And I know you loved since a long time"...won't you??? asked I....

Jubayer kept quiet....

"Why?? Tell me that you don't her her, tell me you only see her as your sister, just tell me"????

" Will you able to see Fatima with another guy???" I asked...

"You right Hasan, but Fatima never love me in this way, she always love me like a brother"... "

"So how can I marry her??"

"Then make her fell love with you, Jubayer...."

" Ok, Leave it to me, Jubayer. You just tell me, you will marry my sister and take care of her" asked I....

" I will love her till my last breath,and take care if her I promise Hasan" said jubayer....

" Thank you, Jubayer....and you will take Fatima and ammi (mother) in New York...."

"What??? But why???" asked jubayer....

" Listen Jubayer, you know that our company's condition is very bad. I don't think we will do anything about this and also if ammi (mother) stays in our house, she will never be able to forget anything and if ammi ( mother) stays in this condition, I am afraid, one day we will lose ammi (mother) too".....

"So it will be better that you take her with you".....

" But what about you??? How can you stay here alone??? We can fight together for our right " asked Jubayer....

" No friend, I know that I will lose everything...this company, our house, bank balance, hotels and other properties as that Mr. Jahan Ali is still behind us, and this time he wants our everything......"

" But I will gain everything back in my own"

" So please leave with them and don't come back until I call you to come. Go and make ammi (mother) agree. I know only you can do this".....

" Ok, but don't forget I am always standing beside you. We will punish that bastard together and make him pay"..... said jubayer.....

Listening this I hugged him, thank you Jubayer and you will marry Fatima tomorrow and you all will go New York after tomorrow. I don't want Fatima and ammi (mother) to know about our company's condition.... go and make ammi (mother) agree. I know only you can make her agree and I will talk with Fatima...."

After 2 days

Now I am going back from Airports. I came here to see off them. Jubayer wasn't agreeing to leave me here. It was very hard for me to make him agree....

Now I am alone here. Tomorrow our properties will be in auction... but I will get back my everything abbu (father). This is my promise...

And I will make you pay for your sins, Mr. Jahan Ali. Just wait.....

*****-------*****------*****------*****

What kind of punishment you want to give Mr. Jahan Ali??
Let me know through your comments dear....

Assalamualaikum readers

Enjoy, vote and comment.....