Chapter 53

Khushi's P.O.V

Tomorrow is Maya's hearing. And I am going there..Though Murat vaia was against it but somehow I managed him.. He agreed but over a condition that he will also accompany me...

It is already night. Uncle is not home since morning though Aunty told us that he went to buy a special gift for me but I know she was telling lie..

Maybe Uncle went for any important work..Everything changed after this accident. Murat vaia (brother) was staying with me every time like my shadow even he visits my room at night at least three times for confirming that I am okay. I am scared that he will fall sick because of it..

I knew Maya hate me but I didn't know that she was the worst person. Media is saying that even she was involved in selling people. Media is also saying that she used to kidnap orphan and poor kids from road and sell their body parts..Their heart, eyes, kidney..

I never knew that a person can do these types of work..Murat vaia (brother) is hurt by her work I know. Though he is hiding it but in deep he is also very hurt and angry and who wouldn't after knowing this!

He is Ashamed of her work. I don't know how to console him but in deep I am scared that he will hate me. Maybe he will think that because of me Maya took that step like Aunty think...

I don't know but I am scared of everything now..Hayat left from here last night because she has to do some important work.. Murat vaia is doing his office work in his room and Arman Vaia went out at morning but didn't return till now..

Maybe he is also busy..

I hope everything will be okay now. I wish Uncle and Aunty understand that their daughter really done a horrible sin and she deserves punishment...

Insha_Allah, Allah will make everything okay..

Thinking this, I went to washroom for making ablution. It is already prayer time now...

Arman's P.O.V

" Sir we got the information about that hospital but I couldn't take those records. And sir I heard that hospital will be in auction for sell very soon. So if you buy this hospital, you will get every information easily" My PA told me over phone..

"You are right. Don't worry. Catch the flight and come here. You need to work on something important..."

"Sure sir but this hospital?" He asked..

"I already know about it and I am now standing outside of this hospital. And I am going to buy it tomorrow. You don't need to worry about it " Saying this, I cut the call..

And looked at the hospital and started thinking..

Mom said a doctor tried to kill me just after my birth.. That means one of the doctors is bad here..

That doctor tried to kill me means he must stole me from my parents. From my Abbu, from my Ammi..

My parents lost me just after my birth. Must be my parents are still suffering . They must be thinking that I am still alive and go back to them one day..

I am coming very soon Ammi. Just let me find you out and your son promises you that I will surely make those persons suffer who were involved in that matter...

I will deal with it tomorrow but now I have to go back Murat's home. Khushi must be alone..I don't know why but I always feel a connection towards her..

Her tears are hurting me every time without my knowledge.. That day I found her, I felt like that I found a special missing part of mine.. My mind and heart both wanted to protect her from all problems..