Chapter 36

Hasan P.O.V

"Hasan, I was thinking that we should spend sometime together" Jubayer said to me when we were sitting on a bench in our garden ...

"What do you mean Jubayer??" I asked him...

"Piya wants to see the sea. So I was thinking that we should arrange a picnic there. Also you have a hotel there. We can stay in your hotel " Jubayer said to me...

"That's great but Ammi (mother). I mean will Ammi agree with us??" I asked him...

"Don't worry, Hasan. I already talked with Ammi (mother) and she agreed. Just your decision is left" Jubayer happily told..

"When do you want to go there??? " I asked him...

"Actually, I promised Piya that we will go tomorrow because she is crying badly. But we will go when you like" Jubayer said like a big brother...

" No, we will go there tomorrow and I am calling the manager now. I will arrange everything but I can't accompany you all. I have an opening programme tomorrow and I will go there after the programme " I told him...

"But Hasan, we can go after this programme, right?? " Jubayer asked...

" No, my dear brother in- law. I don't know when the programme will be finished. So it is better you all to leave before me" I said to him...

"Okay but who is vendibility behind this picnic plan??" Jubayer asked...

" Who?. Wait doesn't you just told me Piya want to go there??? " I asked...

" Yes, Piya cried but your both sister made this plan and they used my daughter according to their plan, they used my daughter Hasan" Jubayer said like crying...

" Well I can understand, your felling my dear brother in-law, but be careful if Fatima or Jiya heard you are complaint against them your beloved wife surely going to mad at you " I said while laughing....

" You are right, I don't want to face her anger again and I don't like it when she angry on me " Jubayer said me...

" Marriage made you really obedient my brother, I am glad that my sister got you as her life partner " I said him happily...

" No, Hasan I am luck that I have her, you know she not only loved me like her husband but also like a mother, she take care of me like I am a little child. She is my strength Hasan, she is my everything, without her I am nothing Hasan, nothing" Jubayer said while happy tear rolling from his eyes...

You may thinking why I always accept my defend in front of her. I always let her do everything because her sad face always kill me Hasan. I felt pain in my heart whenever I see her sad. May be she isn't the most obedient wife but my Fatima is the most caring, pious and innocent wife in this world. She is best Hasan. My wife is best...

I about to say something but I saw Fatima is standing behind Jubayer while happy tears rolling down on her cheek. So I went away leave them alone...

When I about to entered my mansion I looked at them and I saw Jubayer hugged Fatima like his life depends on her, seeing this with a happy mind I entered my home...

Now I think I should find a boy for Jiya, who can take care of her like I did or better than me. So that my sister will be happy more than now....

After some time

"Mamaaaaaa ( uncleeeee) whar ( where) are you " I heard Piya shouting for me when I am checking some files...

I am here princess I replied her entering our living room...

Seeing me she again shout happily and ran into my arms..