Chapter 15

Khushi P.O.V. 

" How dare you bitch??? You spend my all money for that poor lady" saying this Maya slapped me....

" I am so sorry but the patient’s condition was very bad. If I didn’t admit her in hospital, she would have died "  

" So after spending my money, you are lecturing me now. You, ugly poor nerd, don't forget your position in our house " saying this when she was again about to slap me, someone held her hand and pushed her.

" Don't even dare to think about hurting my sister, otherwise I don't spare you " said my brother....    

" But vaia ( brother), you are my real brother when she is adopted " said Maya.... 

" I don't care about this and she is my sister. So don't you dare " said my brother Mr. Murat Ali....

" Don't you think she came between us? Because of her, you hate me. You don't care for me like her. Why??? Just tell me, why???” 

" I don't hate you because of her. I hate you because of your behavior. Why can't you charge yourself??? Khushi is a family member so, treat her like that, understand ?".... said vaia ( brother).... 

" Yes, vaia ( brother) ... Don’t worry. After today you don't have to get complain about this" said Maya.... 

" What do you mean??” asked vaia ( brother) 

" Nothing, I mean today Mr. Hasan Khan will be here and I will impress him by my beauty. Then I will be married to him and went away from her"... said Maya.... 

" Oh.. Where is abbu ( father) and ammi ( mother) ???” asked vaia (brother)....

" They are in office. Actually we have a party in our house tonight, so they are busy in preparation" said Maya and went away and vaia turned towards me.... 

" How are you, my sweet sister ??” asked vaia (brother)  

" I am fine vaia ( brother) " said I....

" How are you???”  

" I am fine now because my sweet little sister is with me now" said vaia... 

" Ok. Now vaia (brother) go and take some rest. We have a party tonight " 

" Is abbu ( father) allowing you this time??” asked vaia... 

I nodded

"Oh, ok"....  

Murat P.O.V.

Why abbu ( father) is allowing Khushi this time? It is not like that I am against of it but abbu (father) never allowed her in any parties.

Is he planning something? Till now Khushi was not allowed to attend any program with us.

I don't know why abbu ( father) adopted Khushi when he don't like her.... 

My parents always insult Khushi even she is not wrong. They behave badly with her when I try to defend her ammi (mother) and abbu (father) forcefully sent me abroad for completing my education there.

Even I was not allowed to talk to her.... 

I have to protect Khushi now. I won't let anyone harm her this time... 

If anyone try to harm Khushi, he or she will have to face me first....

Khushi P.O.V

Murat vaia ( brother) is here. Now on one can do anything to me... 

Murat vaia (brother) always loved me more than Uncle, Aunty and Maya.... 

He always saved me from their insult and abuse... After my parents, I have Murat vaia ( brother) now... 

I trust him more than anyone. He always saved me and that's why uncle and aunty sent him abroad.

So they could abuse me easily. They never let me talk to Murat vaia (brother).... 

Now my all fear is gone... But when vaia ( brother) called me little, it remembered me of that man... 

That man called me shortie!!!!

I know I am not tall but shortie??? 

Am I really shortie!!!!????? 

Even the man called me baby panda!!!!! 

"But the man is really handsome", said my heart...  "

You just shut up, he called me shortie" said my mind.... 

" But you are short. Admit this" said my heart.... 

"What????!!!! Just shut up you cheat, liar heart. Don’t take his side " said my mind.... 

I am not shortie, right ?? or am I?????         

*****-------*****-------*****------****

Assalamualaikum readers,

Enjoy, vote and comment