Chapter 34

Hasan P.O.V

"So what did you decide about your marriage???" Ammi ( mom) asked me while we were eating our dinner....

"Ammi ( mom) I am ready for marriage" I told her...

" Really!!!!!????" Ammi (mom) asked me happily...

" Yes, and I already chose a girl " I said her....

" Okay, that's nice. So what is the girl's name???" Ammi ( mom) asked...

"Khushi Ali, Ammi " I said her but I noticed hearing this name, she got shocked and the next moment her face filled with sorrow even her eyes got watery...

What is happening??

Why Ammi ( Mother) is behaving like this?

Did she also know about that Jahan Ali and his family??

No, it's can't be...

"What happened Ammi ( Mother)? Are you okay? " I asked her..

" Yeah son. This is a nice name. Isn't it ???" Ammi ( mom) asked looking at Fatima and Jiya...

"Right, Ammi it is. So vaia, ( brother) when we are going to see her? " Fatima said excitedly...

"Next week " I said them...

" But why so late??? " Fatima asked sadly...

" Because I have work before this. Let me do this first" I replied her...

When she again try to argue, Jubayer spoke up "Drama queen"

"What did you just call me, Mr. Jubayer Ahmed??? " Fatima asked him angrily and Jubayer choked his food...

"Nothing my queen, nothing " Jubayer told her nervously and Ammi ( mother), Jiya and I chuckled at him, and Jubayer gave us a angry look and again looked at Fatima...

"Do you think I have ear problem??? " Fatima asked him dangerously....

"No, love believe me, can I say something bad about you..!!" Jubayer told him innocently and Ammi ( mother) got up and went towards her room smilingly....

" So you again are trying to make me fool..!!" Fatima said and before Jubayer could say something, Piya spoke up...

" No, Ammi ( Mother) , Baba ( father) is not maing ( making) you ful ( fool). He alredy ( already) called you ful ( fool) today's morning and Amni ( mother) and Baba ( father) agin ( again) beke ( broke) your fovurate ( favourite) vas ( vase), " Piya told us in her cute tone and Jubayer eyes became wide and I bit my lip for controlling my laugh but Jiya broke out laughing but her laughing stopped as soon as Fatima looked at her angrily...

Fatima looked at Jubayer angrily and about to shouted at him but Piya again spoke up "And you know Ammi, (Mother) Baba (father) told me not to tell you becose ( because) if you see the broken vas ( vase), you will become gorila ( gorilla) and eat him up"

And the next moment I saw Jubayer running from the dining table and Fatima started running after him while shouting.

"Jubayer stop right there or else you will see the hell..I promise "

"Mama (uncle) why Ammi (Mother) is running after Baba ( father)???" Piya asked me innocently.

Now what should I tell her, she didn't know that she put her Baba ( father) in danger..

"They are playing princess. Now let's go. It is time for your sleep"

Jiya replied her and took her in her arms and went towards her room....