Stuck in the darkness (part 1 it begins)

(A/N This is my first time trying to write a story so if my writing is bad don't judge me I'm a beginner at writing so anyway enjoy the story Credit to Drowning Blue Sea for the video!!!)

it was a Beautiful Day outside Four and X were having a friendly chat for a few minutes then they started to walk to the contestants for the 13th challenge.

they were about to announce the next challenge. But then the sky changed from Clear to red then to complete darkness. Everyone freaked out

Four and X were trying to calm everyone down but everyone was yelling, crying, and screaming Four got frustrated and yelled "BE QUIET" catching everyone's attention Everyone was now silent.

  Four began to speak again "Okay I know this looks bad right now But we are going to figure out what is going o-" before four even finished their sentence. Then all of a sudden they grabbed their chest they fell to the ground. Their eyes turned black then they passed out. "Four? FOUR WAKE UP!!" x was trying to wake up four but four did not wake up.

Then x sees a note on the ground they pick it up it says: "Hello x and contestants I'm sorry to inform you but four is now in a coma. And I changed the sky so if you want four to be awake and the sky back to normal. You have to survive. So here are the rules: no killing, no attacking each other, you guys will have to make shelter find or make food and you guys are going to fight as well. try not to die and make sure everybody stays alive Also do not sacrifice ANYBODY Work together to keep four with you and try to kill those monsters but not yet They will appear on day 3 or 4. Either way, I'm going to summon them. if you do that four will come back and the sky will turn back to normal Good luck"~from unknown.

X did not like this they calmed down and told the contestants everything and then they got some materials and started building a house for the challenge.

                                                                         *TIME SKIP*

After building the house they all went to their rooms The house was pretty big. they all were getting ready to sleep in their rooms (it's only the first day of the challenge so no monsters yet) X brought four into their room on their bed (x's bed) and climbed into their bed next to four. They placed Four's arm over them, drifted off to sleep, and waited for the next day.

Well okay, guys that's the end of this part More parts to come to hope you enjoyed this story Bye!!  Word count:458