Stuck in the Darkness (Part 10 Bad things happen)

It's the 10th day it was normal until everyone wakes up to loud sounds coming from outside "okay everyone calm down me and the other contestants are going outside to fight again" X says as they gather up some of the contestants the others had to stay to protect the house.

(which i'm to lazy to list lol) the fight was hard some contestants were unconious and covered in blood some of the others were taking them inside the house so the others could heal their wounds because how bad they were the others after that they continue to fight but SUDDENLY x gets hit and passes out.

and everyone else kills the rest of the monsters and takes x inside some of the contestants are crying and leaning over their friends or partners that are badly hurt or unconsious inculding x "guys we need to heal x they are loosing blood" coiny said.

                                         ~Time Skip~

After hours of recovery sone of the contestants had to rest because the fight wore them out some of them almost died mostly x they had cuts and scars all over their body the testants (i was tried of putiing con so i'm just going to say testants) are sleeping and the others are baking/cooking food for all of them they found a love for baking.

after they were done eating (the hurt ones are okay now) they just spent some time together play truth or dare and some other games the others were talking about what mobile or video games they liked, and others were being happy and laughing their butts off. Then they start getting ready for sleep some of them were parting to hard and the punch got spiked they started getting drunk then they finally went to sleep.

wow it's a while since i updated i love all your comments and support no i'm not nor is the book when this book ends their be a another story cover contest for the Second book of stuck in the darkness wooo also give me your ideas how the second book should be like well bye now WORD COUNT: 358