Stuck in the Darkness (Part 4 the fight against the monsters begins)

Everyone Was fighting except for some of them Like Yellow Face, Fanny, clock, Bubble, Bottle, Foldy, Spongy, grassy, Rocky, Barf Bag, Nickle, cloudy,8-ball, Bell, Donut, Tv, Woody, Tennis-ball, golf ball, cake,roboty, Pin, Eggy, ice cube,gaty, basketball.

Some of them have no arms, some can die easily, and four is still in a coma. While Some of them were fighting the monsters. Some of the others (inside the house) were sleeping or doing their own thing. Some of the objects were checking on four's health which was low Because they had been unconscious for four Days Now. (Lol puns) So they gather food and water for them. (if you are wondering Yes they had to feed them while they were unconscious Don't ask me how they did it).

         And some of them stayed behind to make sure Four's pulse was ok     
 ~Time Skip~
(After fighting) "Wow, that lasted longer than I thought," Leafy said "Of course that lasted all night," X said they Continued "They only spawn at night but the sky is pitch black!". Pin found another note that said: Just because the sky is pitch black Doesn't mean The Day/Night cycle stops. it's the same the atmosphere is just gone that's all."

"Can this person hear everything we are saying?" Pin said looking at the note "I guess so also it's time to get Some sleep we'll eat in the morning. All the contestants fell asleep.

WOOO That was a long thing to write also parts 5,6,7,8,9,10,11, and 12 are coming soon they are already written down on paper might try to write them sooner hope you liked this part also Word Count: 291 words

Shout out to Sace_Doggo and Number_macaroni for checking out my stories go check out their stories too