Stuck in the Darkness (part 2 the second day stuff happens)

It's the Next Day only half of the contestants are awake some of them are chatting and others are still sleeping or playing RPS etc.

Anyway x woke up They forgot that they were inside the house and it was still dark four was still in a coma x missed talking to four now since they were in a coma now. x just wanted four back and for the challenge to be over already and everything can be normal
And everyone could be happy.

X was so busy in their thoughts that they couldn't hear tree calling them. "X We need some help pin is throwing up And coiny is having trouble helping her". X snaps out of their thoughts and goes to help pin and coiny. The tree was right.  

There were a few contestants getting buckets, some water, and towels. To help pin. Coiny was beside her Comforting pin patting her back and putting a blanket over her and telling her something (calmly) that barely anyone could hear (and yes I decided to add coinpin in this chapter there's a lot of shipping ).

X Quickly helped pin but then They noticed pin's stomach was huge. The pin was pregnant(feel free to add the meme here lol).

                                                                      ~Time skip (I'm lazy)~        
      (This part includes a p.o.v so enjoy also this is a mystery character so guessing time)        

                                                                                  ??? P.O.V
"Hmm, it seems like my challenge is going good so far I wonder what they are going to do with four in a coma also how did one of the contestants get pregnant? (don't ask) I hope they are alright. Because when those monsters come I hope none of them get killed and its looks like they are getting along they have a good chance of surviving I have to teleport away now before they see me". They go back into the woods and sit on a log but not before placing food inside the house's kitchen and leaving a note for everybody. (How nice)

okay well until I make another chapter tell me how I did on this one still more chapters to come to part 10 still trying to make 99 pages well until the next chapter enjoy!! Word Count:394 (that's not much lol).

Also, I got inspired by Number_macaroni because of their story named owned please give them some love and check out their books