Stuck in the Darkness (part 6 old memories)

I'm going to make this a 4x chapter also sorry for not updating in a while I've been losing sleep barely eating and been depressed lately and busy with school I hope you like this chapter anyways

X was thinking about four wondering if they were okay (because they are in a coma) they were also thinking about the first time four helped x find his value which was when they first met.
X had to admit that four was a great person he started to have feelings for four they have been hiding it from them.
and has been wanting to tell four that but four was in a coma X was wondering how four was doing right now.

(I'm going to add four's P.O.V but in their mind, because they're in a coma)

                                                            Four's P.O.V. (their mind)
"It's been a while Since I've seen X it's very Dark here and there's just an empty Void" I was about to continue to speak when an unknown person walks towards me "your probably wondering where you are well you have a coma and I changed the sky" so that's why I felt that pain in my chest before I blacked out "What happened to my contestants and X," I said "they are okay they are doing a challenge don't worry"  after that they left. Well not before the person says some things "also I gave some things to your contestants to survive I also found out that X has feelings for you" and they leave. "So X likes me? I never knew when I go back out of this coma I'll confess to him"

(after that four just sat there going back to their regular stuff ) sorry about this chapter it's weird and all over the place.

I hope you liked this chapter Word Count: 312 Bye see you guys later