Stuck in the Darkness (Part 5 Pin has twins)

(This is a coinpin chapter this time) 

It was the fifth day Coiny was Looking for Pin But Pin was not in her room or her bed. so Coiny went into the restroom and knocked on the door before he Opened it . only to see Pin throwing up in the trash can he walked over to her.

"Pin are you okay?" Coiny asked "Not really," Pin said She Stood up trying to walk But before she stood up she felt weak ." Coiny I need Some help" Pin said clearly in pain and panic "Sure thing Pin" Coiny said.

Coiny went to X's room for help "Hey  x can you help me Pin's going into Labor". As soon as Coiny said that X turned around to face the Door and said "You Can't Be Serious" x says Coiny gave x a Look that said 'Yes I'm serious I'm NOT joking'. X saw that Coiny was serious And went to help.

                                               ~Time Skip~  (Cause I'm Lazy lol sorry)

After Pin Delivered her twins she had to go to her room to rest for a while While she was sleeping Coiny took care of the twins and then put the, twins, in a small bed (for newborns) and then went to sleep. and for others and x they couldn't sleep so they talked and played until they were tired.

Wow I just noticed how many parts I made XD welp bye see you next chapter Word Count:278 My back hurts from leaning down so much I'm tired now see you guys soon I need to relax also fewer words than last time 

EDIT: i'm rewriting this one part because it needs some changes lmaoo