Stuck in The Darkness (Part 12 a Big Fight to prepare for) FINAL CHAPTER

So x was preparing to go outside for fruits and berries then they froze in place when felt the ground shake so did everyone else. They looked through the window and there's a huge monster outside. X also saw a note on the floor next to their foot. 

  The note said: "hello it's me again. Okay this is very important if your reading this X. That huge monster you see outside is the last part of the challenge. All contestants must be prepared for to fight together. Make sure you get everything you need forthe big fight. I'll help help you if anyone gets hurt I'll be there. Time to end this Note before it's too late."

After reading the note out loud to everyone the contestants and X started getting prepared for the big fight (after preparing) "Is everyone ready?" X said aeveryone was ready they al headed out.

As they walked up to the monster and got their weapons out Loser started stabbing it almost instantly the others joined in Pin Coiny and X were Shooting at it. Firey was burning the heck out of it the moster was almost close to dying some people got hurt seven helps them and with a stab to the heart by loser the monster dies.

After it dies the sky turns back to normal and everyone is happy. X goes to check on Four to see that they are awake X was happy when Four was awake "X what happened?" Four said "we just finished our challenge you were in a coma and we fought monsters and we-" before X could continue talking Four cuts them off "that's enough X where are the others?" Four said "the contestants are downstairs realaxing  after the fight" X replied.

"also X I heard that you liked me is that true?" Four said "u-mm well um okay yes i liked you actually no i love you i've been having a crush on you i didn't tell you because i didn't want to ruin our friendship" X said "well good because i love you too" Four replied. X was happy that Four liked them back.

(Time Skip) after everyone got inside the house and talked to Four everything was bacl to normal the contestants were happy to have Four back seven explaining to Four and everyone had a good day after that and rested.

FINAL CHAPTER dang i can't believe people liked my book i never knew my writing was good well thank you guys for being here and reading my book any suggestions for the second book? Then tell me i'd love to hear some ideas well thank you all so much hope you enjoyed the final chapter WORD COUNT:458 words