Stuck in The Darkness (Part 11 fubble chapter)

A/N another ship chapter this time it's bubble and fanny don't worry i'll continue soon i just like shipping these characters.

Fanny and bubble were sitting on a bed talking about what they like and hate "I hate darkness" fanny says bubble replied (i don't don't know how to write her accent so imma write it in english) "I was thinking the same thing fanny" bubble said. bubble liked hanging out with fanny because she is very nice to talk to bubble has been with fanny for awhile now they talk and hang out together they do that very often.

bubble and fanny heard laughing downstairs so they walk out of their room and down the stairs and into the living room they see the all the *testants* having Another party some of them were dancing and drinking (DRUNK AGAIN) and the others where doing their own thing

when they have parties like this it they always end up drunk (because the punch wasn't actually punch) well except for the ones who are sleeping in their rooms because they were too tired to party (few hours after the party ended) they had to clean up the big mess they made x was planning to look for food in the morning so they could find some fruit or some berries.

247 words not much this time i hope you guys like this chapter only one more left until the end of stuck in the darkness bye now.