Stuck in the Darkness (Part 8 Coiny's and Pin's Kids)

hey guys sorry for being inactive I've been busy so I have not been able to do much so here's part eight enjoy!

So it's been eight days since the contestants left their rooms (including x the co-host) Coiny and Pins kids are six years old now they can talk but they have to learn how to eat but they can walk they also learned sign language because Coiny and pin taught them how. Maple (one of the twins a girl) was drawing a picture for Pin and Coiny while c.c (the other twin a boy) was playing Minecraft on his Xbox One X (they have separate sides and they share a room)

 ~ Awhile Later~  after c.c and Maple stopped their activities they were about to go to sleep when they saw one of the monsters staring at them they were both terrified they quickly went to Coiny's and Pin's room and were going to tell them what happened but it was too late the monster broke the window and ran out of the twin's room and took them right in front of their parents, unfortunately, they got the monster and tied it up downstairs coiny and pin were mad they called everyone (except four ) downstairs and took care of the monster and fixed the window (you can guess what happened to the monster) and after that, everyone slept and had a great night. 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter it was mostly their kids but Coiny and Pin were there too so this  still counts as a coinpin chapter 

WORD COUNT:262 EDIT: c.c is a nickname for Koi (Maple's twin brother)also I'm doing some rewriting and editing on some parts of this book so some things may look different