Chapter 6

"Wooyoung!", the girl half-assed screamed at their parents.
Both of them as well as Soobin were confused.
"What's wrong with him? Did anything happen?", Soobin asked without hesitation.
"Nothing happened. He can train me! He's good at fighting and he doesn't have anywhere to go, does he?", she explained her plan. The three adults looked at each other, all of them with the same expression.
"Sojung, we don't even know who or what he is, neither if we can trust him..." her mother started.
"He saved my life and you think he'd still stab us in the back?", the girl exclaimed.
"We still don't know his intention. All we know is that he isn't human, at least not fully, and who knows how much he knows about us already. Animagi aren't the only supernatural thing that exists and you know that" her father then argued, knowing well that she wouldn't talk back to him as much as to her mother.
"But how do you know that he isn't human?", she asked, she was younger so she wasn't that good in sensing other's auras yet.
"His wounds aren't healing, like, not at all. The healing process of humans isn't as fast as ours but his didn't even start, so he isn't human nor an ally of the clan" Soobin explained to the girl.
This made Yunho wonder as well, he did sense that Wooyoung was different and he also couldn't make out what exactly it was but the possibility that they weren't allied with them felt weird, his family did the best they could after the last war to ally most of the others, especially the other Animagus, so what was he? He also had to come from further away since they knew the aura of everyone near, but they didn't have a single idea with Wooyoung.
"Soobin, can you ask the ancestors if they know anything? They know more than us" Yunho then asked.
"I will as soon as I can but tonight is impossible, we first have to clean the shrine," Soobin told him with an apologetic look.
"Still better than nothing... It's probably a bad idea to just ask him, is it?", he then asked his parents who nodded in union.
"He most probably won't tell us anything, either because he does have a bad intention or because he doesn't trust us either with his identity," the woman said.
"Did he have any personal belongings? Maybe that could help us find out who he is?", she then asked, not only Soobin but Yunho and Sojung as well since they were the one that brought him to their house.
"He did have a bag in town but I think we didn't take it here, did we?", Sojung said, turning to her brother.
"Well, I didn't and I can't imagine that San did so..." he said, not even remembering that the boy had a bag.
"I can go and look for it" Sojung offered, hoping she could get away from her grounding.
"No you won't, you're still grounded," her mother said with a strict tone, knowing exactly where she wanted to get with that. "Yunho, you will go, take San with you" she then ordered and the boy just obediently nodded, only looking at the woman for a split second before looking at his sister who was looking rather sad than upset.
"Soobin, you'll prepare everything for the ceremony tomorrow, okay? Well start as soon as the sun goes up" the woman then continued, Soobin also nodded.

The three of them knew that with those words they were told to go and do their work so they left the office.

"I can't believe they don't trust him! He did nothing wrong, without him I might be dead" Sojung complained.
"They only want to protect us and our Clan. And I guess it's normal for them to be overly careful around him" Yunho told her.
She sighed and turned to Soobin. "Can I see him?", she asked him, talking about Wooyoung.
"Yeah, but it's possible that he passed out again due to his blood loss," he said, but Sojung only nodded, signalizing that she still wanted to see him. So the two of them went to the medic room while Yunho contacted San, not sure if he went home already.
They quickly decided to meet halfway down the mountain as soon as possible.

When the two of them met, San spoke out his confusion why everyone was so interested in the stranger, so Yunho did his best to explain to him, why the situation was so fussy.
The younger quite understood it, but he still was confused because he couldn't believe that it would be so big.
"But he said he was okay to get set off in the city after his wound was healed..." he started.
"That's the next problem, Soobin said, that the healing process didn't even start and it doesn't seem like it'll do soon. So Soobin will talk to our ancestors as soon as possible. And I thought that you could maybe ask Moonbin if he could help out with the situation" Yunho said.
Moonbin was the medic of San's Clan and a good friend of Soobin, so San wondered why he didn't ask himself.
"He wouldn't ask until it's almost too late, you should know that by now," Yunho said as if he read San's mind.
"Yeah, you're right. Moonbin isn't any better half of the time" he said laughing.
They soon arrived in the city and Yunho was quite happy to have San with him as he wouldn't have known where he would have to go exactly to find where ever they picked Wooyoung up.

San on the other hand quickly found the place again where he was greeted friendly by the homeless people living there.
After a short chat with an elderly man, he asked him if they found a backpack that might belong to Wooyoung.
He said that they actually did and kept it in case the boy came back soon.
If Yunho was honest he wouldn't expect Homeless people to be this nice and generous and was actually really happy and relieved to see that there still are good people, even in this century.

______

Yes, I use the word animagi in here, fite me, idk other words for it lmao

What do y'all think Wooyoung is tho? 🤔

I'm also thinking about putting this fic on hold for a little while, as there aren't too many people reading it rn and I'd rather have enough chapters written in advance so I won't get the problems I began to get with 'In my Damn Blood', so yeahhh.... Let's see tho

Other than that, I hope y'all liked the chapter uwu

See you (maybe) next week~

Phi 💜