Chapter 11

The sound of something shattering disturbed their talking.
"What happened?" Mrs Jeong asked, opening the door to see where the noise come from.
But none of them could see anything, the room was completely filled with what seemed to be shadows.
"Wooyoung, what is going on?", the woman then asked.
"I don't know... But something got in here" he said, voice sounding as if he was far away.
"Where are the kids?", Yunho then asked, worry in his voice.
"They're with me" he answered, small agreement from the three kids were heard as well.

After that, they only heard some kind of noises before a voice spoke up. "Okay, okay, I'll stop, please let me go". With that, the shadows disappeared and all of them could finally see what was going on.
"Yeonjun, what are you doing here?", Yunho spoke out first, looking at the blue-haired boy underneath Wooyoung, definitely on the shorter end of their position.
"I just wanted to test him" the boy explained "and it would be really nice if my arm would stay attached to my body" he then nervously laughed as Wooyoung was holding said arm behind the boys back.

"It's fine Wooyoung, you can let him go," Yunho told the boy who reluctantly got off the back of Yeonjun, but even while doing so he didn't take his eyes off him, exactly examining every move the other made.
Yeonjun stood up and dusted off his clothes before taking a look at Wooyoung, smiling as if nothing happened. "You're pretty strong, I didn't expect that" he then laughed.
"Your nose" Wooyoung mumbled, definitely not finding anything funny in what just happened.
"What's with it?", Yeonjun asked, holding his hand up to it. "Oh..."
"Here," Wooyoung said, offering him a tissue "sorry for hitting you so hard"
"Ah, it's okay, it's my fault after all" Yeonjun laughed, taking the tissue and holding it under his bleeding nose.

But instead of giving any further notice to Yeonjun, Wooyoung turned around and kneeled down to the three kids who were standing behind him the whole time, checking on them if all of them were fine.

Yeonjun went over to the group, who was still rather confused about what just happened. "He seems to be a good guy" he then stated with a laugh.
"You just got beaten up by him and say that?", Jongho asked, not sure to think if the other was weird or just completely crazy.
"Well, he protected the kids before anything else, even without seeing anything, so I guess he really isn't here to hurt anyone" Yeonjun explained with a shrug.
"Either way, I think you should go to Soobin, he is the actual reason why you're here, right?", Yunho then asked him.
"Yeah, I already met him on the way here so I just quickly came by" the other explained. "But I guess I'll get going now"
"We'll see you around then, I guess"
With that, the blue-haired boy left the house, this time through the main door which he probably didn't use to enter in the first place.

"Wooyoung, are you alright?" Mrs Jeong then asked the other boy who was still kneeling down in front of the kids.
"Yeah, nothing to worry about," he said with a smile, standing up again and turning toward them.

"Oh I forgot, I have to attend the meeting now, don't destroy anything, kids" Mrs Jeong then said, eyeing the others in the room, not only saying it to the youngest three.
"I think we all can go down then, no?", Yunho suggested, getting the agreement from the others.

"Wooyoung, can you carry meee?~" Jeongin, the youngest of the three asked, looking up to the older boy.
"Uh, sure" he agreed before picking up the boy onto his arm. Being careful to hold him properly so he wouldn't fall down.

On the way back to the main building the kids seem to practically cling onto the guy they just met.

"Kids really never judge people, do they?", Hongjoong laughed when he saw the group coming back again, inspecting the only one he didn't know and therefore had to be Wooyoung.
"Why should they? It's not like he did something wrong" Sojung shrugged, staring down on the paper on the table, knowing she shouldn't be having it lay in the open if anyone, especially her parents or brother, could come in at any moment.

When she could feel a presence coming near the door she quickly rolled up the paper and hid it under the table in the right moment as the door swung open.
"Our parents want us to go to the meeting as well so get going," Yunho said, looking at the three that stayed in the building.
They stood up and followed the other as the others already went to the meeting room.

"Where's Wooyoung?", Sojung asked when they arrived, seeing that the said boy wasn't there.
"He's bringing Jeongin to bed, he wouldn't stop clinging onto him" her brother explained.
The girl nodded and sat down with the other's, the heirs always sitting next to their parents.

Without letting more time go to waste Mrs Jeong (senior) began to tell the others what she already found out about the boy, Yeonjun also added that he protected the three kids without a second thought.

"I want to see that boy, where is he?", Mrs Choi, Jongho's mother asked, causing muttering to go through the room as most of them haven't seen them yet.
"I'll go get him," Soobin said, getting up from his seat while the leaders continued to chatter.
"I'm coming with you," Sojung said before even sitting down in the first place.
"Sure, let's get going then," the older said before leaving the room together with Sojung to go and find Wooyoung
After the two left the room, the others once again fell into chatter until Mrs Jeong silenced them all by clearing her throat.

______________________

I'm going back to school again for like 4h daily and I really just want to sleep urgh
How's your life doing? 🤧

I hope you liked the chapter, if so feel free to leave comments and liked uwu

See y'all next week~
Phi 💜