Adventures in Babystitting

As far as Bruce Wayne had known, all of his children went to bed hours ago and left him to enjoy a quiet night at home.  Now half of them are missing, and he's practically tearing his hair out trying to get help.  It was at this point he made a call to Batman, only to be informed that he was busy with "Official League Business."  The Gotham City Police Department was also occupied due to such business.  It was at this point Mr. Wayne was preparing to go out searching himself, he even called for his butler to prepare the limo, but his butler insisted on a different idea.  This was how the Justice League found themselves on a phone call with the billionaire playboy himself.

"I found Superman, Mr. Wayne!"  Wonder Woman shouted as the two heroes entered the communications room. 

Superman immediately noticed Green Arrow, Flash, Martian Manhunter, and Aquaman were crowded around a large screen displaying a stagnant picture of Bruce Wayne and a voice bar.

"Finally!"  Wayne snapped.  "I thought you supers were all supposed to be professionals, like Batman."

The entire room seemed to suppress a groan at the comparison.  Fighting his own urges to roll his eyes, Superman decided to take over. 

"I apologize for my lateness, Mr. Wayne.  I was dealing with some-"

"Official league business.  Trust me, if I had a dollar for as many times as I've been told that tonight, then I could easily double my fortune.  Just cut the caviar and help me already!"

If I had a dollar for as many times I was happy this wasn't a video call...

Superman's eye was twitching at this point, so Wonder Woman spoke up in his stead.

"Mr. Wayne, may I ask what the nature of your emergency is?"

The entire group of heroes leaned in close, seeing as he wouldn't reveal the reason for calling until everyone was present.  Wayne paused for a moment, though it seemed a little too on point to have been completely natural.

"Two of my sons are missing.  I fear another kidnapping has taken place, and thanks to some operation your organization took part in earlier, all the police officers are busy cleaning up the mess you left behind."

The leaguers definitely weren't too thrilled with Wayne's sharp tone and accusations, but now was not the time to argue.  It was kind of their fault the GCPD was tied up, so they could understand Wayne's reasoning behind his call.  Flash was definitely feeling a bit guilty, and GA was also looking down.  After no one spoke, Wayne once again took the floor.

"I'm sorry.  I shouldn't be so harsh with the people I'm asking for help from.  It's just...Richard is only thirteen, and Damian just turned six, and the thought that they're in danger, that any of my sons are in danger-"

"We understand Mr. Wayne," Wonder Woman interrupted, "and we would like to help."

"I guess it's a good thing I agreed to fund your clubhouse after all."  Wayne chuckled at this, as well as a couple of soft laughs from GA.  Though, he quickly mouthed 'habit' to the group.

Plans were quickly made and the phone call ended.  The leaguers were just about to take the zeta tubes to Gotham, when the thought of their own kids came to mind.

"Maybe we should alert Black Canary?  Or tell the kids we're leaving for a minute?  Or maybe one of us should stay back?  Or-"

"I took care of it already," GA cut in, quieting down Flash.  Everyone exchanged a look, but the archer looked pretty proud of himself.  "I got a babysitter."

"A...babysitter?"  Flash asked incredulously.

"Yep, now let's just go ahead and get to Gotham-"