Eight

•• Taylor ••

This isn't right. I'm already crossing a line, in fact maybe I already crossed that line way before I glanced at him in the cafe.

I'm definitely out of my mind, I mean what and why did I even agreed to go with him in the first place again?

Oh right, it's because of that charming grin of his that could fool and make any girl swoon. What was I even thinking?! Me agreeing to have lunch with a person I barely know, I mean what if he's some theif or maybe a psycho perhaps. Alright, I'm getting too far and maybe I'm overreacting.

I sighed, calming my thoughts down. What's done is already done. And I'll just have to deal and stick with what I did for probably the rest of the day.

I still kept my arms wrapped around myself, but my teeth aren't chattering and I wasn't shivering badly like before, I think I got used to my coldness and the frigidness of the atmosphere from all the walking we've been doing.

I think we only passed two or three blocks away from the bookstore, I'm not really sure since I've been too busy thinking about the decision I made earlier.

When I was too busy and too caught up with all the thoughts running inside my head, I didn't know that Harry stopped walking and halted into a stop, causing me to bump into his back.

I quickly took a few steps back to save me from the embarrassment, but who am I kidding? I'm already embarrassed anyways. Harry faced me and I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks and I could already see myself blushing.

"Sorry, I wasn't paying attention." I apologized and at the back of my mind, my self conscience kept scolding me from being clumsy and being a bad impression to Harry.

"No worries, and by the way, we're already here. This is the place." He said while I looked the restaurant in front of us.

Just by looking at the fixed glass window, I could already see the people inside eating and laughing along looking like they're having a good time.

And their windows has a few posters and flyers posted, mostly for all the promotions they have. They also have a few flower pots with mostly daffodils planted to make it look nicer.

And lastly, a sign that's printed and sticked to the restaurant's white painted wall says their name.

The restaurant's name is 'sorriso', which I have no idea what it could possibly mean, and is also written in a bold classical font and with an Italian flag also printed at the side.

"Quite a scene, isn't? Well, it gets better inside." Harry said with a smile on his face and the joy visible in the gleam in his eyes.

He pushed the glass door open and invited me to go inside first. The dimmed lights and the restaurant, the smell of pasta, herbs and spices filled my senses immediately, making me hungrier even more.

Harry stood by my side and a waiter with a few facial hair forming at the end of his chin and his brown chestnut hair matching his eyes saw us.

He formed a smile when he saw Harry standing beside me, showing off his perfect set of white teeth and Harry soon returned the gesture.

"Ah, Harry. Good to see you again, and I see that you've bought a lovely lady. Have you finally—?"

"Let's not get too far with that Bryce, and to answer your question, it's a no." Harry said, cutting on him off and he just gave a slight nod, his smile never faltering.

"Taylor, allow me to introduce you to my favorite waiter and close friend, Bryce Collins. Bryce, this is Taylor." Harry introduced us and my lips formed into a smile. Bryce stuck out his hand and I gladly shook it with mine.