один

один. new girl
" alianovna. valentizina alianovna "

VALENTIZINA DIDN'T NEED to be accepted

VALENTIZINA DIDN'T NEED to be accepted. Not socially in the BAU at least. Her mind was aware of the way she was going to be treated. As if she was an alien in the midst of humans. An outsider. A weakling. She was, looking at it, going to be a piece of litter being kicked around until someone finally decides to pick it up and do something better with it. But it was nothing she wasn't used to. She was trained in these situations. Valentizina had almost too much experience with being kicked around. Because this wasn't about acceptance for her. This was about remembrance. She just needed to be remembered.

The echoing of a pair of heels against the wooden flooring sounded out through the heart of the BAU, a redhead quick on her feet. Her strawberry-blonde curls bounced gracefully with every fast step she took, her eyes flickering from the people who stared at her back ahead of her. No one expected a new arrival at the BAU, but no one complained about the unknown eye candy. They couldn't tear their eyes away. Yet she was not at all bothered, being focused on her own situations, which was finding Aaron Hotchner.

Hugging the multiple files to her chest, she kept her nose in the air, a confident demeanour enchanting everyone. Her body quickly slipped past a corner, walking up the stairs, throwing multiple looks at people who stared too long walking past her. But her evergreen eyes returned back ahead of her, finding the meeting room almost immediately. The tapping of her heels renewed once more, growing louder to the people sat around the table in the meeting room.

But the sound grew to a halt as she stopped in front of the open doorway, eyes meeting with Hotchner almost immediately. Her hand gripped the files, dropping down beside her instead of against her chest, tilting her head slightly. She watched the man who still hadn't noticed her presence, observing how everyone seemed to be looking her way apart from him.

"Alianovna," Valentizina stated. Aaron's head flew to the redhead, eyes finally meeting as she finished her sentence, "Valentizina Alianovna."

Aaron's eyes scanned over the appearance of the young woman who startled him, being rather surprised. She was younger than they made her seem. A wise, courageous woman with great wisdom and strong knowledge, he remembered the academy telling him. He wasn't expecting a 23 year old to be standing at the door. Her prominent jaw was revealed as she raised her head a little further up, holding her look of confidence. The girl had magnificent, almond-shaped eyes that shade of a forest green and full, pink pouty lips with high, perfect cheekbones. Yet it was her strawberry blonde locks that made her stand out from everyone he had met in the BAU.

Aaron had only hoped she was going to be as good of an addition as the smug look on her face told him.

"Pleasure to meet you," Aaron finally spoke up, rising up from his seat in a formal and quick manner.