одиннадцать

одиннадцать. what would spencer say
" respect is earned "

TEARING THROUGH THESE men a few days ago made me feel something

TEARING THROUGH THESE men a few days ago made me feel something. Something I haven't felt in forever. It wasn't particularly a feeling I enjoyed, yet it wasn't a feeling I hated. I took advantage of it. Tearing through the bodies of men who payed money to watch others rip through the bodies of innocent people. What would Spencer Reid say? I can't say I care. They all deserved it. I can't deny that it felt good to be hurting the men who pay to hurt others. Revenge is a dish best served cold and trust me, it was delicious.

I wouldn't say death brought me a new appreciation for life. When you live near the cemetery you can't weep for everyone. You reap what you have sown - death is the debt we all pay for life. Faced with our deaths, some hope to live harder, hoping to escape and delay the inevitable, fearful of what's on the other side. Or isn't. When death comes, all we can hope for is that it comes with the peace and dignity befitting how we lived our lives. Death does not take the old but the ripe. And trust me, these boys were ripe enough to take away lives from.

So I'm not afraid to say that tearing through those men a week ago felt right.

Inserting the USB into the laptop in the Apple store, my eyes had looked around to see if anyone was coming over. I didn't know what to expect from the USB - I didn't even have time to see what it was the day I got it after I had received a surprise visit from Nadia, who was there to complete my training for the rest of the week, making sure I don't fall weak. And now that she's gone, I can continue working this case once more. My fingernails made a quiet clattering noise as I tapped them rhythmically against the table, waiting.

The brown wig felt wrong on me, yet it surely felt right to others who didn't even look twice to see if it was a wig and my disguise was working perfectly. After all, I was a wanted criminal now in this city - or a murderer. Yet I like to think there are people out there that are grateful for my actions. Or at least it's what I like to think to keep myself from the breaking point that's waiting for me at some corner I'm bound to turn at one point. My attention had turned back to the laptop that had revealed a site that immediately opened, revealing a list of videos.

Furrowing my brows, I scrolled through the endless live streams.

Trust me when I say I'm a good hacker. In my past, I had been taught by Nadia herself over and over again for days on end until I walked away from that computer with the keys stuck to the tip of my fingers and images burnt in my mind that no twelve year old should ever see. However, looking down at these videos, I knew that this would be a much harder job than I thought because I couldn't find the original stream. They were all just re-uploads from different people, hiding any sort of trace of the real deal. The real livestream.