три

три. nothing
" i have nothing "

THE CHIME OF BELLS sounded out through the coffee shop

THE CHIME OF BELLS sounded out through the coffee shop. She was immediately hit with the warmth, contrasting from autumn's rather chilly breeze that rolled around. Her strawberry-blonde curls bounced rhythmically with every step as always, eyes scanning the people in the coffee shop. It was rather empty, and people who were there left rather quickly in a rush, take out coffee cups in their hands. The morning's rush hour was hard to avoid.

"Let me guess, it's going to be a large, take-out cappuccino with sweetener," the man behind the counter smiled warmly at the redhead who raised her brows.

He was a rather attractive man in her opinion. He had pale skin and strong, prominent brows. His jaw was sharp and cheekbones chiselled - yet not as much as Spencer's. His hair was short, brushed up and his eyes were rather narrow, crinkling whenever he smiled. However, aside from his looks, she really wasn't interested.

"You memorised my order? I'm impressed."

"I tend to be good at my job."

"One thing we have in common."

Flashing her a grin, Valentine looked down at her wrist, checking the time on the gold, Michael Kors watch. 8:36. She didn't notice the man who had joined her side, making it more of a surprise and shock to the agent when they had spoke up.

"If I didn't know better, I'd say they like you."

The hush voice of Spencer Reid made her look beside her at the man of the hour. Rolling her green eyes, she found herself looking back in the direction of the man who prepared her coffee. Spencer took to account her action, smiling to himself.

"I'm just saying," he continued, "Judging by the way he-"

"Let me guess, you've got time to kill before your 8am arrival at the BAU so you're here for some coffee?"

"Let me guess, you're due at 8am and I'm irritating you?"

"First smart thing you've said today, good morning to you too Reid."

"Good manners for someone who's irritated with me."

"Are we just going to go back and forth like this?"

"Yep."

Suddenly, their heads both turned to face each other. They shared a look, Spencer flashing her a heaven-sent, cheeky smile. His dimples appeared, the corners of his lips pointing upwards.