четырнадцать

четырнадцать. front row seat
" coward "

THE MELODY OF SOFT, CLASSICAL piano music sounded out through the grand ball room as she stepped foot in with her red louboutin

THE MELODY OF SOFT, CLASSICAL piano music sounded out through the grand ball room as she stepped foot in with her red louboutin. Her brown wig was brushed up into perfectly neat updo, a lacy mask on her eyes with a skin tight, black dress - shorts underneath, a gun slipped into the garter around her thigh. Her shiny, smooth legs were exposed to the warm air, as were her muscular arms. Yet she carried on slowly strutting through the bodies of people, looking over everyone. She didn't think that so much class and grace could exist in a town like Vladovin - yet it appeared that the roots of the town still lingered around as she looked over the many faces of guilty criminals that attended. She could separate the criminals from the civilians easily. One because they were jumpy and cautious with everything around them, and two because they weren't hiding the fact that they were under the influence of drugs that well.

Making eye contact with a waitor coming her way, she looked at the golden platter full of champagne glasses, the golden, fizzing magic awaiting for her. So with as much pleasure and delight as she could have as an undercover attender of the party, she gently wrapped her fingers around the bottom of the glass, lifting it up and pressing it against the lips. The sweet taste of the alcoholic beverage caused her insides to cheer in delight, as she cautiously graced the marble flooring with her appearance.

"That's her."

Derek Morgan spoke in a hushed manner to Aaron beside him.

The BAU were scattered around the party, primarily to catch the woman, secondarily to watch over and protect the party from the woman. After they had pulled some strings with the police department and the prince, they had managed to get in, providing safety and security too.

And Cara stood beside Spencer, her arms interlocked with each other in front of her, eyes plastered on the strutting brunette. She watched the way Valentine practically glided across the floor - that was one thing she did well. She naturally fit in everywhere, looked good. And even Spencer noticed that, but he supposed she was a spy. She could tell him she was from the wild depth's of the Amazon's and he'd walk away believing everything that left her lips.

Valentizina graced everyone with her beauty, leaving many heads turned. In many ways, he felt like he was looking back at the day they met. Where she walked in the FBI. The first look. The very look they shared.

He knew from then, Valentizina was something more than just a pretty redhead.

And it only proved out to be right in the best and worst ways after that.

"You alright, Reid?" Cara asked from beside, looking up at the slightly taller man.

But he ignored her question, leaving her to roll her eyes and look back at her.