два

два. the perfect storm
" he wasn't going to win "

SITTING ON THE RUMBLING plane, Valentizina flicked through the multiple files on the case, eyes scanning every word carefully

SITTING ON THE RUMBLING plane, Valentizina flicked through the multiple files on the case, eyes scanning every word carefully. Out of the corner of her eyes, she noticed the stare of Hotch yet she decided to ignore it, knowing that it would be best not to speak up either way. He would just have to deal with the fact that she came along. She was just doing her job. Gideon felt the tension between the two, shaking his head and continuing to read the newspaper.

"P.D just located Laura Clemensen's body."

Valentine looked towards the laptop that revealed a colourful blonde sat, looking through the camera at them. As the call connected, the redhead, who had cut her hair before the flight (implying a new start), quirked her brow, tilting her head as she tried to get a better look without showing herself to Penelope Garcia.

"Some bikers found her under a bridge."

The images of Laura that Penelope had sent immediately came up on screen. She was a fragile, blonde girl. Her pale skin was covered in dirt, mouth hanging open, revealing her dry lips. Her face had blood oozing down from her forehead. Yet it was her body that was placed in an odd, embarrassing manner that interested Valentine. Laura was as dead as they came and Valentizina knew it. The strawberry-blonde licked her teeth, trying to make sense of it all.

"They never hide them. They're always easy to find," Hotchner thought aloud.

"Laura Clemensen wasn't missing for more than a week," Spencer muttered, shaking his head in disbelief, "The time spent torturing's getting shorter."

"Has her mother been notified?" Derek asked, Penelope's face returning on screen with with a warm cup of coffee.

"No. Not yet."

"We can cover more ground if we split up. Morgan and I'll meet local P," Gideon spoke up, not bothering to glance up at anyone from the newspaper in his hands.

"Greenaway," Aaron nodded towards the brunette, "How about we go and speak to Laura's mother?"

"And I'll start with the victimology, maybe find the reason why these women were targeted," Spencer finished.

Valentine leant back in her seat, crossing her arms and raising both her brows at Hotchner. Puzzled, he knew that he would have to assign her a job.

"Sorry, am I a federal agent on field or an alien from outer space? Actually don't answer, I'm better than all of you. I'll assign myself. I'm going with Derek and Gideon."