тринадцать

тринадцать. prince's invitation
" valentizina would like her "

 prince's invitation" valentizina would like her "

CARA WASN'T A BAD person. She wasn't trying to replace Valentizina - nor be Valentizina. She wasn't stupid. She knew if she ever tried to be the infamous redhead, it wouldn't end well for her - nor the BAU, which seemed it was one case away from crumbling down. That's essentially why Cara was hired in the first place, to fill in, to help... They needed as many hands on deck as they possibly could and Cara was the best they could do. Ironically a redhead, yet not on purpose, Cara was bound to be treated roughly. She supposed she would just have to suck it up and deal with it, as she sat with a pen in her hand, clicking it in thought.

"So, are we ruling out the possibility that it's Alianovna?" Cara questioned, raising her thin brow. The young-looking 30 year old received a sigh from JJ in answer.

They were sat in the police department once more, discussing the potential fate that Alianovna ended up with. An unfortunate fate, uncontrollable perhaps. Discussing theories, things that could have happened... Scenarios in where it could be Valentine and couldn't... But they were getting nowhere with no action.

"We're not sure."

"And we don't know how to find her?" Emily asked, collapsing on the seat beside Cara, a closed, take-away coffee cup in her cold hand. The redhead pursed her lips at the silence, nodding once before breathing out through her closed lips.

"Well lucky for you, I did my research," she retorted to the team, widening her eyes quickly at the lack of energy in the room. She didn't blame them. The case was exhausting, they were nowhere near where they should be. They had nothing. But she continued to speak, eyes reading everyone's expressions, "The prince's party. My suspicions is that she's invited."

"Where did you get that idea from?" Derek furrowed his brows, Cara tilting her head.

"If she's looking for someone, she'll look in the best place there is. A whole ballroom full of people. That's what you said, right? She's looking for someone?"

It's been four days since their encounter with the winter soldier. They lost all traces they had. No sign of the motorcycle. No face. The security cameras Vladovin claimed to have weren't even working. They had nothing and it's been four days. Four days with a lack of blood, thank god, but four awful days as they sat restless - clueless as to what to even think next.

Derek breathed in, raising his brows and pressing his lips in a thin line.

"Fine, okay. Let's say she is at the party. What happens then?"