двенадцать

двенадцать. the winter soldier
" in the flesh "

THE SLAMMING OF A SHOT GLASS allowed for Nadia's entrance to become nothing but another thing to add to the list of Valentine's problems

THE SLAMMING OF A SHOT GLASS allowed for Nadia's entrance to become nothing but another thing to add to the list of Valentine's problems. She didn't want to see Nadia. Not now. And not ever. Yet she knew she had to at some point - she just wished that moment wasn't now. Here she was, so close yet absolutely empty with ideas on how to take this site down. Impossible to hack into their data bases, no invite to the party which doesn't even guarantee finding anymore information, and absolutely no names. Just people who watched and that was no good for Valentizina.

The scent of Vodka made a small smirk grow on Nadia's rather matured - but not too wrinkled - face, as she took a seat and helped herself by pushing the bottle closer to herself. Picking up an empty shot glass from the side, the sound of liquid pouring made Valentizina's evergreen eyes slowly scoot to the wide, observing her mother pour herself a shot.

"Sloppy. Thought you'd be done by now," Nadia breathed out, gently pushing the bottle of vodka away, grabbing the shot glass and raising it up in the air. Her eyes remained fixated on the wall full of racks of alcohol, yet Valentizina grabbed the bottle and poured herself another, brushing off the comment. Or that was until Nadia's soul purpose of being here was to piss off Valentizina. So she continued, "My little soldier, you're slacking. It's been a week. And what are you doing? Sitting here, stuck."

Downing the alcohol in one go, Valentizina immediately slammed the shot glass into Nadia's head, grabbing her shirt and jumping off the seat. She immediately pinned her against the counter, her head moving closer to the woman's head.

"Yeah? Well at least I did something. What have you done? Asides from send me to do something you're not able to do?"

The silver haired woman let out a grunt, gritting her jaw before she swung her head back, colliding the back of her head with Valentine's forehead.

The blonde groaned and stumbled back, Nadia spinning around and reaching for the blonde's neck, yet Valentizina blocked her arm with her forearm, pushing it out the way, retrieving her gun from her belt, aiming it at her.

"I'm not who you remember. I'm not your daughter. I'm not a friend."

"Don't be like that, little soldier. You wouldn't be here if you weren't."

"What, standing with a gun pointed to your head? Come on Nadia, I'm stronger, faster, smarter. I'm everything you wish to be but can't so you morphed yourself into me. Well guess what, big mistake."

"You won't kill me. We both know it."

"You're right. I won't kill you. Unlike some people, I tend to keep my promises."