𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊

ALIAS
VALENTIZINA ALIANOVNA

HAIRCUT
SHORT RED BOB

HAIRCUTSHORT RED BOB

AGE
23

IMPORTANT QUOTES

" I'm Russian, I tend not to cry at all "
chapter 2,
Valentine to Spencer.

" I just want a little privacy. You guys are not my friends. I don't need you prying into every little bit of my life because I work with you a few days a week and spit a couple of jokes a day. "
chapter 3,
valentine to spencer

" I have nothing. I guess it's easy having nothing. Because nothing can't be taken away from you. And if I was to die, I wouldn't want anyone to save me. I wouldn't want to come back to nothing. "
chapter 3,
valentine to spencer

" Like I said, I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to do my job "
chapter 4,
valentine to spencer

" You can't let your thoughts control you. Because what you think and what you feel are two different things that people will always get confused with. Because me and you both know that deep down, you feel like it's not your fault she left. And that's okay to feel. "
chapter 5,
valentine to spencer

" If it was down to me to save your life, would you trust me to do it? "

"I would."

"Why?" she whispered, "Spencer, why is it that I can treat you like you're nothing, and you'll still trust me to do something like that?"

"Because it's like I said, Valentizina. I know you're not an awful person. I know you're not who you think you are, Valentizina. Because it's just like you said. You can't let your thoughts control you. Because whilst you think you're the worst person in the world, I know that deep down, you feel like you're a good person. Your thoughts just won't let you admit that."
chapter 5
valentine and spencer

" Believe it or not, the truth is a matter of circumstances. It's not all things to all people all the time. Neither am I "
chapter 7
valentine to spencer

" It's really not that complicated. I've got a very specific skill set."
chapter 7,
valentine to emily

"You know, Hotch, I don't think we really got off at the right leg when we met and, quite frankly, you did save my life. There's a lot of that going 'round now. So, I'm here to apologise,"
chapter 7
valentine to hotch

"I've got red in my ledger. I'd like to wipe it out. But it seems like there's too much red to wipe out."
chapter 8
valentine to spencer

She'll do whatever it takes to make sure her past doesn't decide the fate of innocent people.
chapter 8
referencing valentine

" That's a lie, you had something. You had the boy. You had the team. You had the beginnings of your own life."

"And I had the safety of my friends. And now that I'm here, I've ensured that the safety maintains. That's the deal, Nadia."
chapter 9
nadia & valentine

" I thought I was going straight when I traded in the KGB for the BAU. Guess I was in the wrong business after all, because it lead me back to you. "
chapter 9
valentine to nadia

" I'll bare it, so they don't have to "
chapter 9,
valentine to nadia

UPCOMING

ALIAS
- VALERIE NOVA
- THE WINTER SOLDIER
- VALENTIZINA ALIANOVNA
- VANESSA HALE
- VIOLET HASTINGS

AGE
23 + 24

HAIR
- SHORT BLONDE BOB
- RED WITH BLONDE ENDS

HAIR- SHORT BLONDE BOB- RED WITH BLONDE ENDS