✨C H A P T E R T W O✨

You guys load into Taehyungs car. He pulls up to a somewhat nice house. You all get out and Taehyung walks into the house without even knocking. You follow behind Jungkook and him. They go into a room seeming to be the living room. You see five other men. One of them you recognize as the 'stranger'.

Taehyung walks over to the guys and point at them, "Guys, introduce yourself to my sister."
One of the guys starts speaking, "Hello, I am Jin the oldest, most talented, best looking, respectful, generous, cari-" the stranger you saw earlier cuts him off. "Shut up Jin, your way to extra." Jin points at him and begins to speak really fast. "Be quiet Jimin, I have more talent in my left nut than you do in your entire body!" You giggle without realising. Huh Jimin so that's his name. You catch him staring at you, he speaks again "Sorry for my friend he's not okay." You smile back at Jimin and ask him a question, "How did you know I would see you again?" All the boys look at you confused. A random one speaks. "Well first of all, I'm Namjoon just to get that out of the way and how do you know each other?"
Jimin replies, "Just saw her one day." Taehyung gives him a dirty look and says, "Jimin stop staring at my sister I know what you do with girls that you 'saw one day.'" A new guy speaks, "Yea, Jimin I don't want you to be a pervert like normal, just obey my orders okay," Jimin nods in agreement and smirks at you. "Oh by the way I'm Yoongi." You smile at Yoongi, but don't get a smile back he looks to tired. Taehyung speaks, "Yea Jimin my sister is a innocent little coconut, she's a virgin too so don't even think about it." You get red of embarrassment you can feel everyone in the room look at you. The last guy you don't know speaks, "So she's not embarrassed anymore ill speak, hello I'm Hoseok or your angel." He smiles at you, he's so adorable. You speak, "Nice to meet all of you too I'm Y/n." You can feel all the stares from the guys but you can feel the intense one from Jimin, and about what the guys were talking about your a little scared about what his intentions are.

Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, are sitting on the couch. Yoongi is sitting on the chair, and you are laying on the floor next to Jungkook and Jimin and Taehyung is on the other side of Jungkook. You all decide to watch a movie. You keep seeing Jimin stare at you in the corner of your eye the whole movie. You ignore it and eventually Taehyung and you go home. Your parents call you and Taehyung into the living room.

Your dad has you both sit down on the couch in front of them. Taehyung starts poking you and annoying you so you yell at him, and your parents yell at you. He sticks his tongue our at you. Your mother sighs and says, "This is why we are leaving you guys for a few months." You look up at your parents in shock and say, "What! Your leaving me with him, how's that gonna work." Your dad says, "I don't trust him well enough to watch over you alone and you guys will always fight so I want Taehyung to have one of his friends keep you guys in there house for the amount of time we are gone." You ask, "How long will you be gone, it won't be a few months will it?" "Yes it is a few months your mother and I need a good vacation." "but why do I have to stay with his friends." "No further questions asked the plane is leaving in an hour, bye." Your parents grab their suitcases and walk out of the house just like that.

Taehyung looks at you, "I know who's house we can stay at." "Why can't we just stay here and lie to our parents." "because lying is bad." "They did it to us." "You do have a point but I wanna stay with Jiminie he has a nice house." You sigh, "Why Jimin, you have six other friends." "Their house isn't as nice as his." "Does he even know?" "No but who cares, his house my house." Taehyung grabs your hand and pulls you out of the house. "Ouch Tae you have too tight of a grip!" "Stop being a big baby, lets go." You whine, "Fiine you bully."

Your back in Taehyungs car, driving all the way back to Jimins house. Once your in front of the house Taehyung knocks on the door this time, probably cause all the guys left already.

Jimin answers the door, with no shirt on and just sweatpants and dang you were not okay. "Yes Taehyung why are you at my house late again, are you drinking again?" Taehyung shakes his head. "No just here to stay with you for a few months." Jimin still doesn't notice you. "Your joking right." "Nope Y/n and me need a place to stay for a few months." Jimin raises his eyebrow and looks beside Taehyung and finally notices you. "Good to see you again Y/n, but I can't keep you guys for a few months." Taehyung begs him. "Plleaasee." He makes puppy dog eyes at Jimin, you decide to join in since you realise if you stay with Jimin, you wont have to be alone with Taehyung and he won't be able to annoy you.

Jimin finally gives in and lets you in. Your now staying at his house. Jimin speaks, "Well before I show you guys where you are staying I need to tell you a few rules." He pauses and looks at you. "You need to make sure to obey them."
You gulp, you sure hope things don't get out of hand at this house.