✨C H A P T E R F I F T E E N✨

Jungkook runs into the house in a frenzy.

"Jimin, Taehyung, I need your help!" Taehyung faces his attention to Jungkook.

Jungkook breathes, "Where's Jimin?"

"He's out doing is job, what's the matter?"

"Y/n's missing." Taehyung gives him an angry face.

"How did you lose her, is she just lost at the mall?"

"No, someone told me they saw her getting dragged out by a guy."

"Do you know what the guy looked like?"

"The person said they were dressed in all black."

"Next time you go with Y/n I'm not leaving you alone with her."

"I'm sorry hyung, we need to find her now."

Taehyungs nods as he dials Jimins phone number. He answers.

Jimin asks, "Yes Tae?"

"Y/n is missing, someone dragged her out of the mall."

"Mother fucker, why didn't Jungkook do anything."

"I guess he wasn't with her at the time."

"Well ill start looking, do we got any leads?"

Taehyung looks over at Jungkook and asks, "Do we have any leads?"
Jungkook shakes his head, "I'm sorry."

Taehyung replies back to Jimin, "No, but we must start looking right away."

"Mhm." Jimin hangs up and walks over to the guy tied down to the chair.

"We must continue our conversation later, I have to go find someone."

The guy angrily replies, "You won't get away with killing my father!"

"It's what you get for killing my sister." Jimin walks out of the room and goes to search for you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The guy blindfolds you and ties your hands behind your back.
"Stop, I never loved you, I didn't even know who you were!"

He runs the tips of his fingers down your back, "Don't deny you know you want me baby girl."

You reply in a small voice with tears coming out of your eyes, "No I don't want you please stop touching me." He brings back too many memories the ones you want to forget.

He raises his voice, "How dare you deny your love for me?!" He forces your legs open, and positions himself in between you.

"We never got to finish what we started." Taehyung was there to save you last time, but you don't think he can this time.

A man stops the car and opens the door. Your thankful he didn't get to try anything, yet at least . . .
The guy positioned between your legs sighs and gets out pulling you with him he talks to the other guy, "You couldn't have waited any longer?"

The man replies, "Boss said no being late remember?" He nods in response and he continues to pull you with him into a dark room.

You can see the shadow of someone else in the room it looks like a male but your not sure. You keep quiet and sit by yourself, as tears still leave your eyes blurring your vision even more.

The guys are talking amongst each other in front of you. "Drug her, I want her to like what I do to her." The other man nods in agreement and grabs some strange liquid. He crouches down to you and forces your mouth open pouring the drugs into your mouth.

"Swallow it now or else." You listen and almost instantly start to feel dizzy. The man forces you up but you can't even walk. You just took those drugs he gave you and your already being affected.

He drags you to the corner. Your back slides down the concrete walls you can't stay up.

He smirks creepily, "Guess we'll just have to do it down here." He pulls off your shirt your too weak to stop him.

You lightly whine with all your strength left, "Stop~" He continues to feel your body. He pulls down your underwear quickly. He finds your center shoves a finger inside it. Making you gasp loudly you hate the feeling so much. You feel miserable you can't stop him.

You hear the door open a familiar voice talks, "Soobin have you found a motive?"

They guy in the other corner replies, "Not sure boss, but BamBam has found someone I guess."

BamBam, was the name of the guy who was paid by Irene and Jisoo. He is the one touching your bare skin in ways that make you very uncomfortable.

"Well who?"

"She's over there." Soobin points over to BamBam and you. The male looks over and says in shock, "Y/n!"

BamBam puts a second finger in you, you reply with a whimper. The guy walks up closer and now you can finally see his face. You lightly speak, "J-Jimin."

"BamBam get off of her at once!"

"But boss I need to finish what I've started."

Jimin got red with anger, "Do it now!"

"Fine!" BamBam gets off of you, but the memories are still with you. You feel two strong arms pick you up and carry you. You black out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jimin brings you into the house you regain consciousness slightly. He puts you down you walk but struggle. Taehyung and Jungkook greet you with happy faces there eyes were puffy you could tell they were crying.

Jungkook says, "She needs rest, lets take her to her room." Taehyung nods.

Jimin walks you but you fall down, "Just want to sleep in my room?" You nod deliriously. It would be better his room is the closest to you. You walk with him to his room stumbling a bit. He lies you down on his bed. You fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your not sure how long its been but you wake up and it feels as if the drugs have worn off. You can feel the puffiness of your eyes. You cry even more thinking of the touches BamBam left on you and the memories it brought back.

The door opens Jimin enters, "Hey don't cry, I don't like it."

"I'm sorry, I can't help it."

"What's the matter, princess?"

"The thoughts . . . I hated his touch."

Jimin sits next to you on the bed, "Do you want me to help erase those thoughts and touches of his?"