✨C H A P T E R T H I R T Y S I X✨

~~~~~

You cry uncontrollably as the guys try to warm you. You can't believe it, is it true? What are you supposed to tell Jimin?

"We have a pregnancy test here, you can go try it." Mark suggested. You raised an eyebrow in suspicion, "Why do you guys have one?"

"My sister." He nervously laughed. You gave him a soft smile. You didn't want them to feel bad especially since it was your fault.

"Thank you guys." You hugged them both and Mark went to go and grab the test. He handed it to you. You looked down at it and slowly crept to the bathroom.

• • • • •

After waiting for what seemed like hours, it had been five minutes. You sat down next to Jackson and Mark as they waited anxiously for you too check it.

You hesitated to flip it over. You kept bringing your hand over to it but you just couldn't pick it up. Jackson put his arm around you, hoping to bring you some comfort.

You finally picked up the small stick that would determine your future. You flipped it over as tears blurred your eye sight. You wiped your eyes and looked at it.

Positive.

You cried into your palms. Your worried. Will this affect Jimin and you? How would your parents act like? Would you just be another slut who got knocked up. You knew who you needed to see right now. You couldn't face Jimin. You need to see Tae.

You guys might always fight and be childish but he's your brother, he's always there for you.

You look at Mark and ask, "Could you take me home?"

He nods, "Of course, c'mon."

• • • • •

You stand on your front porch and stand there afraid to go inside. You hesitantly open the door. You go into the living room. Your parents still aren't home, but you see Taehyung sitting on the couch.

He heard the door and knew it was you, "Y/n what took you so long to get back?" You stood there silently and he finally looked over at you. He noticed that you looked like a wreck.

His eyes went worried and he went into a protective brother mode, "Sis are you okay? What happened?" He gets up and walks to you.

All you can do is hug him and cry. He was a bit shocked usually you never act like this. After about five minutes you finally build up the courage and leave his embrace looking at him.

"Did something happen, because if someone did something to you I wil-" You cut him off, "N-no." At least he cares.

"Then what's the matter?" He asks. You clench the pregnancy stick in your hand.

"I-I'm pregnant." Your voice cracks and Taehyung looks at you in shock, "J-Jimins?"

"Who else?"

Taehyung didn't know what to think, his own sister pregnant by his best friend. It just didn't click in his head right away.

He just hugged you and cried with you. He could sense your pain and it hurt him a ton. Your just his little sister.

"Does he know?" Taehyung asks. You shake your head, "No."

"You need to tell him."

"I know, just not right now." He nods.

• • • • •

You wake up with the feeling of your crusty cheeks from crying to much. You get up and groan from the sudden movement. You go to the bathroom and take a shower. You feel the hot water against your body, it's relaxing.

You get out and change into something comfortable. Anxiety hits you once you realize you need to tell Jimin. You go to the living room and see Taehyung sitting with your parents.

You greet them, "Hey guys."

Your mother speaks, "Taehyung told us you have something to tell us."

Taehyung grins, "Although we really need to get to Jimins right now, right Y/n?"

You shake your head, "I don't think that best right now Tae." You say through gritted teeth annoyed that Tae would do that.

"Well what is it that you want to tell us?" Your father asks.

You sigh, "Taehyung and I really need to get to Jimins, bye!" You grab Taehyungs hand and pull him out of the house.

You knew your brother told them that just so he could get you out of the house. You knew he wanted the best for you and that was to tell Jimin as soon as possible but your just not ready. Although it's for best cause you don't think you'll ever be ready.

Taehyung drives you all the way to Jimins house. You follow behind Tae as you enter his house.

He's in the kitchen and he notices you, he welcomes you with open arms.

Your feel an intense amount of pain in your stomach. You put your arms around your stomach and groan in pain. Jimin and Taehyung rush over to you asking if you were okay.

You nodded even though you clearly weren't. You honestly don't know the first thing about pregnancy and why you would be having these horrible cramps.

Taehyung speaks, "Y/n has something to tell you, I'll leave." Jimin nods and Taehyung exits the house.

You look up at Jimin and he holds your hand. You let go of his hand harshly making him confused.

"What was that for?" He said with a pout like tone. "You probably won't like me after I tell you."

He softly smiles, "I will always love you no matter what."

Tears start to go down your eyes and he frowns wiping them away. He's afraid of what your going to say, especially by the way your reacting.

"It's okay just tell me."

You look down and he pulls you into an embrace. Your head goes into his chest. You sniffle.

"I'm pregnant." You mumble, clearly not loud enough for him to hear.

He tilted your head up to face him and he asked, "What?"

"I-I'm pregnant." Your voice cracked.

He looked expressionless. Of course you can't expect him to be happy and jump around with joy. Before you came along he was your typical number one F boy. Now he's probably having a child that he won't love.

The tears flood your eyes again yet Jimin doesn't let go of you. He speaks, "If it were anyone else I would be upset, but with you. . ." His words trailed off.

You look back up and he wipes your cheeks.

"With you, it's a dream."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
I made an extra long chapter this time, your welcome ;) and also it breaks my heart to say this book is most likely coming to an end soon, but don't cry yet because there's still going to be more. See ya next chapter. 😊