✨C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N✨

Jisoo and Irene. . . the girls who have hurt you in so many ways. Mark and Jackson seem to have the same confusion on Vernon hanging out with them.

Jackson and Mark both knew that Vernon liked you, so they never thought he would try to do anything to lose your trust.

Vernon walks up to you with Irene and Jisoo behind him their faces had smug looks. Irene says, "Hey Y/n long time no see, You still look like a rat." Mark goes to walk in front of you, Jackson stops him. You sigh, "Mhm, Vernon can I talk to you?" Vernon nods. He just stands there. "Alone." He replies, "Oh yeah."

Vernon and you exit the classroom. "Why did you bring them to me? Out of everyone I've trusted you the most to tell you everything that happened." "There my friends get over it, it wasn't a big deal anyways." You get frustrated, "What do you mean?!"

Everything came back to you, you always try to forget and for sometime you did, but Vernon bringing them back reminded you of everything they've done. The only one you ever had told was Vernon and Taehyung knows about one of the times since he was there. . .

"Vernon why are you doing this?" He doesn't reply. "Sometimes your just so. . . so rude." Vernon finally replies but in a mean tone, "As if I care what you think." Your voice cracks,"So be it then." You turn and go to walk away. Vernon grabs your arm and turns you around and kisses you. His lips are rough and they can't compare to Jimins soft sweet, yet lustful kisses.

You pull away he looks at you confused, "I'm sorry Vernon but. . . I feel guilty every time we kiss and I don't know why." He scoffs, "Its because of Jimin isn't it?" The realisation hit you, it is because of him but you won't admit that. Your annoyed of Jimins games but your brother is right its really hard to resist. You stand there silently looking down. Vernon sighs, "I know we are friends, but every things changed now and Jimin. . . he's ruined you."

You hold your breath, "Mhm your right, I've tried as hard as I could to not fall for his tricks. . ." Vernon puts his hand on your shoulder and you flinch so he removes it, "Then try harder." You nod, "Yes, I know." "Knowing isn't the same as trying, talk to me when you have things figured out." Vernon walks away.

You don't wanna be at school anymore. You decide to walk home its raining. Which you weirdly find funny, because it reminds you of the time you first met Jimin.

You feel someone grab your shoulder. You jump terrifed as you hear him laugh behind you. You turn to face the gray haired male, "Jimin, don't do that!" He laughs, "That was priceless." You pout, "I'm serious." "Okay fine, but take this." He hands you an umbrella." "How many umbrellas do you have?" "Two but you took my lucky one." You raise an eyebrow, "Lucky umbrella?" He smiles, "Just use the umbrella already."

You open it up and put it over Jimins and your head. It was pretty satisfying for the rain to stop going on you, but your still soaking wet from walking in the rain previously. Your wet hair and clothes showed it.

You ask, "Jimin why are you always around here at the perfect time?" He shrugs, "Just business I guess." You scrunch up your eyebrows, "Buisness?" "Mhm." "I don't believe you." You give him a smug look, he smirks. "Don't start something you can't finish, princess." You blush and try to hide it but Jimin still notices and teases you about it, "Aww, she's blushing." "Jimin!"

He grabs the umbrella and starts running away with a big smile on his face. "Jimin, come back here!" You run and chase after him. He eventually slows down and you jump on his back, "Now you have to give me a piggy back ride all the way home." He pouts, "I got myself into this didn't I?" You nod and smile happily.

As Jimin walks you back to his house he starts back up a conversation, "So why did you leave school so early?" "Oh. . . uh its yeah uh boring." "You hesitated about three times in that sentence I think your lying." "Okay fine because of Vernon."

Jimin rolls his eyes, "What did he do this time?" Jimin really did not like Vernon. "Its nothing really, at least something I don't want to get into." "You can tell me." "It was just Irene and Jisoo nothing special." That made no sense to Jimin but he decided it would be best to stop asking, since he could feel your body tensing on his back. "Well we are finally here now, now get off my back." You giggle, "Fine."

You get off of his back and enter the house Taehyung and Jungkook look at you both confused. Taehyung asks, "Why are you back so early?" You reply, "School was uh. . ." Jimin finishes, "I uh let her out early so her and Jungkook could hang out, yeah that's why." Taehyung nods and turns back. You whisper to Jimin, "Thanks." Jungkook speaks, "Yay, lets go now then Y/n!" You smile, "Okay, Jungkookie." Jungkook stands up and pulls you out of the house with him as you go and start to have your day of fun.

Meanwhile Jimin talks to Taehyung. "Tae, do you know anything about Irene and Jisoo?" Taehyung gives him a shocked look, "How do you know about them?" "Y/n left school because of them." Taehyung gives him a concerned look, "Is she okay, did they do anything?!" Jimins confused, "Yeah she's fine, what's so wrong with these two girls?"

Taehyung sighs, "You can't tell
Y/n I told you this, she doesn't want anyone to know I'm pretty sure she's only told Vernon."

Jimin nods Taehyung continues, "Irene and Jisoo were Y/n's bullies, they went as far as paying a guy to try and rape her."  Taehyungs voice cracked, "The only way nothing actually really bad happened is because when he was really close to doing 'it' I found her and stopped him."

Jimins in shock, "How long ago was this?" "I think it was just a little over a year ago, sometimes she can be jumpy so be cautious when your about to touch her or something."

Jimin finally learned why your always so jumpy and scared. Why you don't obey.