✨C H A P T E R T W E L V E✨

You get red and try to lie, "Tae, what do you mean noises you must be hearing stuff." He nods slowly and gives you a suspicious look, "I suppose."

Jungkook walks into the kitchen and puts his arm around Taehyungs shoulder. "I think we have a game of overwatch to get back to." "I know Jungkookie but I was getting us food." You lightly smile, "I'll be out of your way then."

You start to walk away but Jungkook stops you when he speaks, "Wait Y/n wanna hang out tomorrow?" You turn around and smile at him, "Of course Jungkook~ah." He smiles brightly and you leave the room.

Even though your mad at Vernon you remembered what he told you to ask Jimin. You know Jimin isn't the guy you thought he was now, so this makes you more curious. The more you think about it, you realise that Jimin wouldn't hurt you so you walk to his room.

You knock on the door and he opens it with a surprised look that you came to him knowing how terrified you were of him. "Y/n?" "Just so you know I'm not scared any more, I know you wouldn't hurt me." "Quite cocky of you, I enjoy this new found confidence." He smirks, but secretly he's sad that he can't use his 'scare tactic' anymore.

You follow him into his room and shut the door behind you. You cross your arms and give him a smug look ignoring every sub incident you've been in with Jimin. Jimin still stands in front of you with a smirk and his hands in the pockets of his joggers. You say, "I have a question." He gives you a questioning look, "Yes?" "What do you work as?" He pretends not to know what your talking about but you can tell he's nervous. You grin, "Do I have to repeat myself, what is your profession?"

He smirks like he's been contemplating some plan in his head. "Princess you shouldn't be worried about my job until we are together." You fake gag, "Jimin, I'm not joking." He laughs, "Yes you are, you just fake gagged." "I have my rights." "and I have my rights not to tell you what I work as." You giggle, "Let me guess a male stripper, doesn't seem far off for an expensive boy like you." "I am not! I'm only that for you." "Stop stalling Jimin." "I'm not stalling, I'm just waiting for you to beg to be into my bed tonight." You fake roll your eyes, "Your so full of yourself sometimes, you know that?" He smirks, "No the only one full of me is you." "JIMIN!"

You grab a pillow from his bed and start playfully hitting him with it. He uses his arm to block himself. "Hey not fair I don't get a pillow!" You laugh, "Good."

The door opens Namjoon enters the room. "I wondered what all the noise was in here." "NAMJOON HYUNG HELP ME!" Jimin begs. "No this is quite funny I enjoy it, continue Y/n." You laugh, "Anything for Namjoonie."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning you wake up on the couch. After the fun night you had with your brother and his friends. You all ate food and watched movies and played games. That's when you realise Jimin won again. He got what he wanted and you didn't even find out what he works as but you think you might have an idea on what. Your thought process is gone once Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin barge into your room without warning.

Taehyung yells, "rIsE aNd ShInE!" You get annoyed, "Really Taehyung." "Yes sis we have a question for you, you think I'm the better brother out of us right?" You make a face to pretend your thinking and look back and forth between all of them. "Defintely..." You pause Taehyung starts to celebrate you contiue, "Not, its definitely Jungkook." He pouts, "That's mean." Jungkook smiles in his victory, "Sucks to be you Taehyungie and Jimin~ah." Jimin pouts, "I don't believe Y/n's answer we all need to each have a day where we hangout out with her and then she can decide after." Jungkook instantly shouts, "I'm hanging out with Y/n today!" Taehyung answer next, "Ill hang out with my annoying little sister tomorrow." Jimin smirks, "I guess I got the last day." You gulp. "Well could you please leave my room I have to get ready for school." They nod and exit the room.

You shower and change into a sweatshirt and jeans. You exit and go into the kitchen and grab an orange you start to peel it. Jungkook walks in, "Are you exited to spend the whole rest of the day with me after school?" You smile and nod, "Of course Jungkookie." Jimin enters the kitchen and stands by the door he fumbles with the car keys in his hand, "Lets go Y/n." You eat a peice of your orange and walk over to Jimin "Bye, Jungkook." Jungkook smiles and waves.

You get in the car and eventually Jimin pulls up to the school. You speak trying to start up conversation, "You've been quiet." Jimin doesn't look at you he just shrugs his shoulders and you exit the car. He drives away.

You shake it off and go to the classroom you see Mark and Jackson. You walk up to them, "Hey guys!" They look at you and smile Mark speaks, "Guess what Y/n we have news." They looks at each other and smile even wider Jackson says, "Were dating now." You smile, "I'm so happy for you guys, I always shipped you two secretly anyways." They both laugh then Mark says, " "Pretty soon it will Vernons and your turn." You lightly smile and shake your head. " I don't think so, I only think of him as a friend." Jackson laughs then says, "Don't be so modest Mark and I saw you guys kissing at the mall a while back." You go wide eyed, "You saw that, well it ment nothing." You felt guilty for some strange reason your not sure why though. Mark and Jackson look confused Jackson teases you, "Okay whatever you say."

Vernon enters the classroom with two girls you hate and Vernon knows why you hate them. You know he did this on purpose to hurt you.