✨C H A P T E R E L E V E N✨

You won't deny that Jimin looked hot, but it hit you when you realised who was in the alley.

Jungkook grinned, "Tae I think we should leave." He nods in response. You whine, "No please don't go." This time it wasn't because you didn't want to be left alone with Jimin and his guilty pleasures, but you were genuinely terrified of what this man could do.

Taehyung and Jungkook giggled as they walked out of the room and shut the door behind them. Now your left alone with Jimin, a murderer...

Jimin brushes his hand through his hair as he walks up to you. "Remember, what happened." You instantly think back to that make-out session you had with Jimin. You were done giving him what he wanted, and believing what he led on.

"No, I don't remember." Jimin walks closer to the bed, and subconsciously terrified you move back. "What's the matter princess?" He smirks. You hesitate and stutter, "I-I know what you did." He gives you a genuine confused look, "What do you mean?"

He gets closer you back up more, your hands are now close to the edge of the bed. He gets on the bed, and puts his face close to yours. You say in a small voice, "Could you please back away..."
"Why, are you nervous?" You look down, "I saw you in the alley...with that guy." Jimin was keeping his cool, but you could tell he was nervous and shocked. "What did you see?" "Why did you shoot Vernons dad?"

He stands up and fixes his clothes, "For now I can't tell you that but it was for a good reason, you musn't tell anyone about this understand?" You slowly nod, scared of what could happen if you said no. He grabs your hand and you pulls you to stand up infront of him. You look down he lifts your chin back up to make eye contact. He smiles, "and don't be afraid of me." Jimin leaves the room.

Jimin goes to were Taehyung and Jungkook are playing overwatch. Jimin shuts it off, angering Taehyung and Jungkook. "Jungkook and I were trying to play that!" "Well tough shit, I've got a problem." Jungkook gives him a 'what did you do this time' look. "No Jungkook, this time I don't think I almost got another girl pregnant." Jungkook sighs in relief and says, "Then what?" "Y/n knows I killed Vernons father." Taehyung and Jungkook give him a shocked, Taehyung says, "How did my sister find out." "She saw me do it..." "Well that's kinda scarring for life." Taehyung adds, "You made sure to tell her to keep it a secret, right? She can't tell anyone especially Vernon." Jimin scoffs, "Of course I did, but now she's scared of me." Jungkook replied, "I would be too, if it wasn't because you saved my life." An idea pops into Jimins head, an idea he thinks is semi smart. A way for him to get what he wants something like...a scare tactic.

After Jimin leaves your room, you try to clear your mind. You grab a book and start reading, you finish the book you were so sucked into it you didn't even realize hours had passed. Your hungry so you go to the kitchen to get food.

You grab some grapes and start washing them off. You feel arms go around your waist and you flinch. Once you turn around you see Jimin. "Jimin pleas-" He cuts you off, "I can make you feel good baby girl." "W-what do you-" He cuts you off by lightly sushing you.

"Its okay baby, I just need to punish you?" Your heart beat fastened what is he planning? "Punish me for what?" "Watching me and stalking me without me knowing." You gulp. "Your punishment will be easier on you, but try not to enjoy it too much." He smirks. Your scared and confused.

"Why would I enjoy a punishment?" He runs his hand through his hair and licks his lips, "You'll see." He smashes his lips on yours and starts kissing you. Sticking his tongue inside your mouth as he pulls your body's closer together. The weird part is that your not even backing away, your not denying Jimin but you can't help yourself.

He pulls away from the kiss and says, "My princess is starting to take her punishment well." He continues to kiss you again. He gets closer to your body with his and his cock lightly grazes against your pelvis, a light moan escapes from your mouth. You can feel his smirk in the kiss.

He takes his hands to your pants and pulls them off without a single struggle. He gets down on his knees and pulls off your panties. He admires you for a second before he places kisses on your thighs. He starts kissing on your inner thighs and it is getting to the top of your inner thigh. You flinch at every kiss.

He finally starts to lick your core. You start moving he wraps his arms around your thighs to stop your movements. He puts his tongue deeper in. You lean your hands on the back of the counter and throw your head back. Before you know it he's making you moan, a lot and loudly. Your not sure how anyone else can't hear.

You can feel yourself getting closer to your orgasm. Tears escape your eyes from the feeling. Your moans get louder and you start to fumble around more. Jimin holds you tighter.

Jimin stops and looks up at you from in between your legs. Your breathing heavily, confused on why he stopped. "That's your punishment, you don't get to come." He grins and uses the back of his hand to wipe off his mouth. You get red thinking about what just happened. Your also mad at Jimin for doing that to you. "What a tease." "Maybe someday you can, but you'd have to obey me first." You pout and sigh, "Never going to happen." "Mhm, believe what you want."
"I will!" Jimin walks out of the room.

You finally get your grapes, and Taehyung walks into the kitchen. He asks, "Did you hear those noises? They stopped just a minute ago."