✨C H A P T E R T W E N T Y✨

You start to feel dizzy. You black out.

~~~~~

You wake up in your bed. Namjoon picks up a small towel from your forehead and puts it in a bowl of water. He squeezes it out and places it back on your forehead, it's now cool.

You sit up immediately confused. "No lay back down you need rest." Namjoon said hurriedly. You listen and lay back down with a pain in your forehead, you groan.

Jungkook enters the room. "Hyung is she feeling better?" Jungkook asked worriedly. Namjoon sighs, "Her fever hasn't gone down."

You sit up again and ask, "What fever?"

Jungkook freaks out, "Y/n lay back down, I don't want you to feel worse!"

You lay back down and try to remember what happened. All you can remember was Jimin and Vernon. What had happened though?

You say feverishly, "Where's . . . Jimin?"

Namjoon and Jungkook look at each other sadly.

Namjoon says, "Don't worry about him for now, just get some rest."

Namjoon and Jungkook leave the room.

You close your eyes. Yet you can't sleep maybe it's because of Vernon or Jimin? Who really knows.

You slowly sit up. The cold towel on your forehead falls on your bed. You stand up and instantly feel dizzy. You continue to walk though even if you stumble.

You look in the living room. You see Taehyung sitting on the couch, he looks worried. You go sit next to him.

He instantly looks at you. "Y/n you need to go back to bed, your sick." He touches your forehead and you swat his hand away. "Taehyung I'm fine, just tell me where Jimin is?"

"You should be sleeping!"

"Please, I promise I'll go back to bed if you tell me." Your head stings again and you groan.

"Sister you need to-" You cut him off.

"Just tell me and I will."

He stays silent. Then he finally spoke, "He's in . . . police custody."

Your surprisingly not shocked but you want to know, "Why?"

"Because he was driving with you and you were passed out in the passengers seat, the police thought he could be kidnapping you."

You reply sarcastically, "Well that's an understatement."

Taehyung gives you an annoyed face.

"Is there a way we can get him out?" You ask.

"Well they need proof you weren't being kidnapped and you weren't exactly awake to tell them that."

"Can I go tell them now?"

Taehyung shakes his head, "No, you need rest Jimin will be fine until tomorrow or whenever you feel better."

You pout knowing Taehyung wouldn't let you go even if you bribed him. You come up with a plan in your head.

"Alright Tae, I'm going to sleep now." He nods.

"Oh don't forget it's my turn to hang out with you, whenever you feel better again of course."

You smile and nod, you had forgot about the bet Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin had made.

You dizzily walk to your room. You look at the time. 7:00pm you decide to wait for 30 minutes.

~~~~~

Once time has passed you leave you room. You slowly walk to the kitchen and hide making sure no one sees you or hears you. You open the door and exit it, you shut it quietly.

You walk since you can't drive yet, Taehyung or your parents would never let you. When you looked the location up it said it was about 2 miles to the police station.

~~~~~

You eventually get there about an hour later since you were slower because you were dizzy. Your exhausted but you enter the station.

Your greeted by a guy at a desk. "Hello miss, what are you here for?"

"A man named Jimin."

He looks him up on his computer.

"Ah yes . . ." He looks back to his computer then continues, "it says he can't leave until a girl can prove he's innocent."

You sigh, "Is her name Y/n?" He nods.

"That's me, he wasn't kidnapping me can he leave now?"

"I'll call them up." You nod.

The guy calls someone and two police officers come over escorting Jimin.

Jimin looks shocked to see you, "Y/n, why are you here? Are you feeling better?"

You smile, "No not really but I just needed to let them know your innocent."

The police officer asks, "Ma'am can you do some paperwork before he can leave?"

You nod, the guy at the desk hands you a paper.

You slowly fill it out but you finish. They let go of Jimin.

Jimin came up to you and hugged you. You were surprised but you hugged him back.

"The cell was so cold."

You giggle, "Don't be such a big baby."

You both exited the building and started walking.

"Wait you walked all the way here?" Jimin asked.

You nod, "Well I heard and-"

You get dizzy and fall down. "Ouch."

It's also not helpful that it's completely dark outside.

"Are you alright?" Jimin asked worriedly.

He rushes to help you up.

"Yeah I'm fine, is it just me or is it warm in here?"

Jimin laughs, "It's cold, and we're outside boy Namjoon wasn't kidding when he said you were really sick."

"I'm fine, I walked all the way here and only fell 5 times."

"Did you count the time you fell just now?"

"6 times."

He sighs, "I'm carrying you home." He picks you up bridle style and your to tired to fight back. You just let him. You wrap your arms around his neck and nuzzle your nose by his neck.

Boy is Taehyung going to be mad when he finds out you left.

A/N
Yes another authors note, just so I could say I wrote this while waiting for BTS to preform at Grammys. I just have it playing on the tv 😂 just waiting for them.