✨C H A P T E R T H I R T Y T W O✨

"W-what do you mean?" You ask worriedly.

Jimin directs his attention back to Taehyung, "Why the hell is she here? I don't even know who that is."

You grab Jimin's hand, it just felt right. "You can't forget me!" You yell.

He pulls his hand away, "I don't know who you are!" He yells back making you flinch.

A memory comes back to you, "But you said you loved me!" Everyone looks at you in shock. One reason because you remembered something and the other reason because they had no idea about you and Jimin. Well Jin as an exception of course.

Jimin shakes his head, "I don't remember that."

Tears come out of your eyes, "But you did!"

"Nope."

You cup your cheeks with your hands as you cry silently.

Taehyung touches your shoulder, "Maybe you can explain to him."

"Explain what exactly, I can't remember a thing myself!" You snap back.

Taehyung sighs, you start to try and think deeply. What was it like before you were shot. . . Right you were in a house, it was Jimins! More memories come flooding back almost instantly.

"Jimin."

He scowls and looks back over at you, "What?"

You lightly smile, "Remember those stupid rules you made up?" You take a closer look at Jimin's face it seems like he's got a shine in his eye. You continue, "And that one time Tae almost ate something not-" You pause and look up at Taehyung, "Actually ah let's not remind ourselves of that memory."

Jimin puts on a confused face, "What do I have to do with any of this?"

"Can't you just remember, there was this one time we-"

Jimin cuts you off, "I don't need you to say these things, I'm not going to remember and I don't need you to try and help me."

Your anger starts to build up, "I don't care if you don't remember, me! Because guess what, I will always be with you. No matter how much you don't want me there I will be there! I will be by your side even if you don't want me there. Because I love you!"

You cry back into your palms. You feel two strong arms around you. You look up from your palms and just as you hoped Jimin was hugging you.

"I love you too." He replies.

"Wait a minute." You pull away from Jimin, "Were you lying?"

He smiles and nods.

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" You go to attack Jimin but then you feel one of the boys hold you back. It's Namjoon, "Don't kill him just yet, he hasn't fully recovered."

Taehyung laughs, "I would let her, Jimin just did the rudest thing a person could do."

Jimin pouts, "Hey I did it for a good reason."

You get out of Namjoon's arms and jump on top of Jimin, "Why would you do that? Your so mean!" You shake him vigorously. All the boys around him laugh.

"Ah Y/n your so aggressive, but I did it for a reason!"

You stop shaking him, "Then why did you do it?"

"Because, I may or may not have been waiting for a confession."

You pout, "Well you didn't have to scare me half to death!"

Jimin laughs, "The look on your face was priceless."

Jin speaks, "I knew he was faking it all along, it was obvious."

You look back and glare at Jin scarily. Jin looks down pretending he said nothing. You look back to Jimin and realize your position. Your legs are straddled over his thighs. Your eyes widen and you go to get off of him. He grabs your arms and keeps you there.

He pulls you to him and kisses you and you hear Taehyung yell, "Woah let's keep it pg 13 guys!"

Taehyung pulls you guys apart, "Eight inches apart."

You giggle and Jungkook comes up to hug Jimin and you. He squishes you all together as he jumps with joy, "Y/n and Jimin, I knew my ship was always real!"

"Yah, Jungkook your squishing me!" You yell and he let's go of the hug and chuckles nervously, "Oh, sorry." You laugh, "It's fine Kookie."

Yoongi and Hoseok chime into the conversation. Yoongi says, "So when did this become a thing?"

Hoseok speaks, "It's adorable of course, but if I'm going to be honest I always thought Jimin would be the last one to get an actual girl he likes."

"Hey!" Jimin pouts.

"It's true!"

You roll your eyes playfully, "Well I don't really know, it gradually happened I guess."

Jimin smirks, "I bet you liked me once you and Tae moved in."

"Nope, definitely not." You laugh.

Taehyung speaks, "Y/n now that Jimin's okay we have to go back and grab our stuff, so we can live back at home."

You get up off of Jimin and look at Taehyung, "Oh alright." You look back at Jimin and he speaks, "I'll see you later, Y/n." You nod and follow Taehyung out of the hospital and to Jimin's house to grab everything.

Meanwhile Jimin talks with the guys most of them are shocked by this new found information and want to know more about Jimin and you.

Hopefully things can be happy and peaceful now. . . for a while at least.