✨C H A P T E R T E N✨

Jimin answers the phone, "Yes
Y/n?" "I don't think I can be at school right now." "I'm coming to pick you up." "Thank you, Jimin." You hang up.

Your still shocked by what Vernon said. You wait at the front of the school and Jimin pulls up. He doesn't seem as sad anymore. You get to the house and once inside, you see Taehyung smiling.

You go up to your brother and ask, "Did they find Jungkook?" He replies, "Not exactly." "Then why are you happy?" "because they have a lead and we know he's not dead."

Although Taehyung and Jimin really knew the truth, they are the ones who are going to solve it. They knew exactly who did it too. The person that was out to get them, only in their line of work.

You smile, "That's fantastic." Taehyungs nods, "I have to be going, let Jimin keep you company." You nod, Taehyung leaves.

Jimin comes up to you, "Was there a reason in particular for why you couldn't handle school." You hesitate, "Vernon." "Just because that jack ass kissed you?!" "No he said something hurtful about Jungkook and you."

That scared Jimin he hoped Vernon hasn't told her what he did. "What did he say?" "He just accused you of something awful, that I know you wouldn't do." "Oh."

Jimin smirks, "Well that means something." "What?" "You chose me over him." You smile, "Don't flatter yourself." "Im not, I know its just how you feel." He grins. "Believe whatever you want Jimin."

It goes silent, you land your eyes on his plump lips. Your so fixated on them, that you don't notice Jimin moving his head closer to yours. Your faces are barely inches apart he speaks in a low voice. "I see you staring at my lips, what are you going to do about that?"

You remove your eyes from his lips up to his eyes you lean in and kiss him. He puts his arms around your waist and pulls you in. Your body's touch sending a shiver down your spine. As you kiss you run your hand through his hair.

A light moan escapes your mouth
you can feel him smirk in the kiss. He dominates it and his tongue slips down your throat.

Jimin and you hear the door open. You instantly both break the kiss and let go of each other. Its Taehyung he comes in and looks at you guys funny, "Are you okay it looks like you guys saw a ghost?" You straighten up your clothes and get red, "Mhm, we are okay why are you here?"

Taehyung pouts, "Why? Am I not allowed to be at Jimins? What were you guys even doing." You answer instantly and awkwardly, "Nothing!" Jimin looks down and smiles to himself. "Well besides the point I'm here for Jimin, I need his help." You nod. Jimin leaves the house with Taehyung and they drive away.

Your still shocked on your actions with Jimin. You may have had your first kiss with Vernon, but Jimins was a whole lot better.

You decide to go on a walk, hoping it will clear your mind. You go on a bridge and look out into the vast waters. You start thinking to yourself again, Do I like Jimin? Its weird I never thought I would like someone like him...I can't, I don't, and I wont. He's always just been a player, and I gave him what he wanted...

Your starting to walk back home when you hear yelling in an alley. You try to ignore it but you hear someone yell something that caught your attention. "Leave Vernon out of this!" You peak your head to look into the alley.

There is a man sitting on the ground he looks beaten. There is a guys who's standing there holding a gun to the guys head who is on the ground. The guy standing and holding the gun has gray hair, obviously dyed.

"Tell me one good reason why I should keep Vernon out of this." His voice sounded familiar. "He's my son, its not his fault all this went down." Your shocked, that's Vernons father.

The gray haired male responds in a cold voice, "But its your fault innocent people died." He shoots Vernon's father.

You cup your hand over your mouth tears escape. Never in your life did you think you would witness some ones death especially someone Vernon's related to.

Before the person notices you, you run home. Once you enter your greeted by Taehyung. "Where have you been?" "I was walking." "Oh well I have a surprise for you." You smile. "What is it?" Taehyung leads you to his a room sitting on the bed is Jungkook.

You cry tears of joy and run up to him. You jump on top of him making him fall back on the bed. "Ouch, Y/n." Taehyung says, "Be careful Jungkook has some minor injuries." You smile and hug Jungkook, "I'm sorry, I'm just happy your back, what happened to you."

Jungkook goes to speak and Taehyung interrupts, "That's a story for another time, maybe when your older." You ask, "Where's Jimin?"

Jungkook makes a huge smile, "Aww you wanna know where Jimin is, did I miss something?" You get nervous, "No!" Jungkook giggles, "I doubt it, after all I am the fan club owner."

"Fan club owner of what?" "The Y/n and Jimin ship of course." You roll your eyes, "Why did I even bother asking?" You get up off of Jungkook and sit next to him. His door room opens.

Jimin enters, his hair dyed gray.