✨C H A P T E R N I N E✨

Jimin asks angrily, "Why is he here?" "Shit, I don't know I don't wanna face him right now."

Jimin chuckles, "Why don't you wanna face him?" You roll your eyes, "You were there, kind of."

"Is it too awkward for you." "Yes." "I wanna see this, get out of my car." You pout, "You can't just kick me out like th-" He cuts you off as he giggles. "Get out, I wanna see your awkward little self react."

"I'm only getting out cause its the right thing to do, not because I'm listening to you." You open the door and get out. You hear Jimin open the car window to listen in. Vernon stands in front of you, "Hey Y/n about yestur-" "Oh yes beautiful day, I think I'm late for class did you hear the bell?" You run off into the school, I'm utterly embarrassed, what kind of reaction was that?

Jimin laughs to himself in the car from watching the conversation he forgot his window was down. Vernon looked in the car, "Jimin is it?" Jimin stops laughing and looks at him confused, "How do you know who I am?" "I know who you are, and who you work for."

Jimins shocked by this, his real job is kept secret for a good reason. Jimin trys to play it off cool, "What do you mean?" Vernon scoffs, "You work for the people that killed my brother Jihoon, dont act like I don't know who you are." "What am I exactly." "A sick excuse for a human being." Jimin gets angrier, "I think we are done here." Jimin rolls up his car window and drives away.

Vernon knows everything...

Vernon runs into the school to find Y/n. Like he expected she was in the classroom early, like normal. Vernon walks up to you, you stand up out of your desk, but Vernon pushes you back down in your seat, "We don't have to talk about what happened." You exhale of relief he continues, "I get that you don't wanna talk about it but sometime we have too."

You reply, "Okay, but this is too awkward for me, right now can we just pretend it didn't happen." He nods. "Although I need to talk to you about a person in particular." "Who?" "Your brothers friend." "Jimin." Vernon nods pretending as if he didn't know his name.

"Do you know what he works as?" You shake your head, "No." "You should ask him sometime." Vernon wants Y/n to know the truth, but he doesn't want to be the one to tell her. "Why?" "Well you and this guy are friends right?" "Yea." Vernon hearing Y/n agree that she was friends with Jimin annoyed him at a certain degree.

"Well I guess you could learn more about him." "Mhm." Your absolutely confused on why Vernon is telling you this, but its better than talking about what happened yesterday.

Jackson and Mark enter the classroom. Jackson says, "We thought we'd find you guys in here." Mark nods in agreement and says, "You guys are such nerds." You smile at them, "Wow thanks guys." Mark makes a cheesy smile, "No problem."

The school day begins. Around noon your called to the office. You go there and in the office was Taehyung and Jimin they looked very serious for once. The office lady signs you out and you leave the building with them. You get into Taehyungs car and ask, "Why did you guys take me out of school early?"

Taehyung goes to open his mouth but no words come out, he looks hurt. Jimin answers instead, "Jungkook...he is missing." You can't process this through your mind, Jungkook was your favorite. "Oh...he has to be somewhere, right?" They don't answer, "H-he can't be missing?!" They both look as hurt as you.

Taehyung continues to drive around and he makes tons of stops around places looking for Jungkook. The police were even called and they still haven't found a trace. Taehyung drops Jimin and you off at Jimins house, Taehyung won't stop looking.

Jimin and you don't say a word to each other, you both just go and sit on the couch. You hear a knock on the door, Jimin goes to answer it. You sit there in silence as thoughts of Jungkook go through your head a few tears escape your eyes.

After about 3 minutes Jimin comes back into the living room. You can tell he was crying, his eyes were red and puffy. His voice cracks, "Y-y/n." You look at him and stand up you walk over to him, "W-who was at the door?"

"The cops..." "W-what did they say." "Since its been a long time since Jungkooks been seen they said...there probably looking for a..." He pauses, "Dead body..." You can't bear to think of finding Jungkooks dead body, more tears escape your eyes as you cry harder.

Jimin hugs you, you fall to your knees he does along with you. He holds you as you both cry, he puts his head into the crook of your shoulder.

The next day you go to school as an emotional wreck. Taehyungs been out all night looking for Jungkook and he still is. He drove you to school. You go to the classroom and lay your head on the desk as more tears escape your eyes. You shouldve stayed home today but you couldn't stay at a place that had too many memories of Jungkook.

Vernon taps on your shoulder and you look up exposing your red puffy eyes, "What's wrong?"
"J-jungkook...is missing." Vernon didn't know you were good friends with Jungkook, but he decided to try and use it against Jimin. "I know what happened to Jungkook."
"Y-you do, what?" The slightest bit of hope crept into you. "Jimin did it." You get angry, "Is this some kind of sick joke Vernon?!" He looks serious but his voice cracks, "No." "I can't believe you would even say that." You get up and walk out of the classroom and call the one person you know you can talk to, Jimin.