✨C H A P T E R N I N E T E E N✨

"I'm not doing this Jimin." You cross your arms.

"Remember rule number 2?" He licks his lips.

"Your still on that?"

"Your under my roof, aren't you?"

You hesitate to answer back because you know he's not wrong.

You change the subject, "How about we get something to eat, it's supper time."

He smirks, "I am pretty hungry."

You smile, "Fantastic! Let's go get Jin and-"

He cuts you off, "I feel like you could satisfy my hunger more than Jin could."

You pout knowing what he's talking about, "Why don't you go eat Jin?"

The door slams open.

"No one is eating me!" An angry Jin enters the room.

Your more than relieved that Jin entered. Now Jimin can't act like he was but your scared because Jins angry.

You ask, "Jin why are you mad?"

"Because Jimin and you are having a party in here without me, your also talking about me."

Jimin asks, "Hyung, were you eavesdropping?" Jin nods making Jimin get really red and you laugh.

You ask, "Jin, what did you hear?"

"Only things that people dating would say to each other." Jin pulls out a random piece of paper from his pocket. He rolls it up and goes over to Jimin. He hits Jimin in the nose with it.

You laugh and Jimin touches his nose, "Hyung what was that for?"

He laughs, "That's because I know your going to ask me not to tell Taehyung, so that's your pay back."

Jimin replies sarcastically, "What if I wasn't going to ask you that?"

Jin smiles, "I'll go tell him then." He goes to walk out and Jimin runs up to him jumping on his back. "Don't do it!"

Jin yells, "Get off of me you mole rat!" You can't help but laugh.

Namjoon enters the room, "The fuck is going on in here?"

Jimin gets down and points at Jin, "It was him he started it."

Namjoon looks at Jin and yells, "I cant even get a wink of sleep, at the crack of freaking dawn with you."

Jin winks, "Aw but you love it."

Namjoon smiles, "Yeah, lets go to bed."

Jimin scoffs, "Come on guys in my house!?"

You laugh, "Well I best be going along."

You go to leave and Jimin grabs your wrist stopping you. You pull away from him and exit the room.

Namjoon walks behind you, "You coming, Jin?"

Jin nods, "I'm right behind you."

Namjoon walks out of the room.

Jin whispers to Jimin, "Everyone has been getting suspicious of you lately Jimin, don't worry I won't tell anyone but I think maybe you should stop being so close to Y/n Taehyungs dumb but he's not that dumb . . . actually I take that back, but still the others could catch on and tell him."

Jimin nods, "Yes Hyung, I will be careful."

Jin replies, "And if you get her pregnant I'm kicking you out."