✨C H A P T E R T W E N T Y F O U R✨

"Jimin~" You say moaning his name. Jimin kisses your neck and sucks on it, as he thrusts into you. You play with his fluffy, messy hair. You whine as you feel yourself reaching your limit, "Jimin, you make me feel so good." He groans. You move your hips rhythmically with his.

You wake up feeling something well, someone by you. You look over at Jimin who is staring at you. You jump forgetting that Jimin slept with you that night.

Your confused, why was he staring at you?

Jimin chuckles and you nervously move farther away from him.

He smiles, "Why move farther away? We can make it real."

You mentally face palm realizing he probably knew you just had a sex dream about him.

You try to play it safe, "Make what real?"

He laughs, "Do I have to remind you, oh Jimin, yes Jimin!" He said mocking you.

"I hate you." You say as you grab a pillow and hit him in the face with it.

He pouts, "Hey not fair, it's not my fault your very much obviously attracted to me."

You laugh, "You wish." You hit him with the pillow again.

He laughs. The door opens.

Jimin asks, "Tae?" You both quickly sit up from your bed.

Jin enters the room and you both sigh in relief.

Jin windshield wiper laughs, "Oh you guys thought I was Tae, well he's looking for you but . . . WHICH ONE OF YOU TOLD NAMJOON AND TOLD HIM THAT I KNEW!?"

You and Jimin look at each other silently.

You point at Jimin, "It was him."

"Well thanks for giving me up."

You giggle, "Of course Jiminie."

Jin runs to the bed like he's trying to win a marathon and jumps on top of Jimin. They both fall off the side of the bed.

Jin pins Jimin down and tickles him, "That's what you get."

Jimin laughs and tries to wave away Jin's hands, "You practically knocked the breath out of me!"

Jin smiles, "Good, job well done."

Jin gets up and walks to the door, before he leaves he says, "It would probably be best if you went to see Tae now."

You nod and walk over to Jimin. Jin leaves the room and you help Jimin up.

You laugh, "Jin got you good."

Jimin pouts, "Never speak of this." You still laugh.

You walk with Jimin over to the living room.

Taehyung stops pacing around and comes up to you.

"Our parents want to see you . . . and Jimin."

You ask, "Why Jimin?"

"Because they want to see who we're staying with, also I've got some good news."

You smile, "Thank goodness, what is it?"

"Our parents will be back out of hospital by tomorrow so . . ." He smiles.

"So?"

"Well."

Well, what?"

"Hmmm, I don't know if I should tell you."

You playfully hit your brother, "Tell me!"

He finally gives in, "We will be going back home to live, I know how much you hate Jimin."

Jimin pouts, "Hey!"

Taehyung laughs, "I'm just kidding."

"I know you aren't don't lie to me."

Your not sure how you feel. It's true at first you didn't like Jimin but he grew on you. You also love being around the six other boys that aren't your brother. You pretend to be happy, well it shouldn't be all that bad your parents are doing well now.

Taehyung asks, "Y/n ya there?"

You nod, "Mhm, let's go see our parents."

Jimin, Taehyung, and you get into Taehyungs car and he drives you to the hospital.

You eventually get there and enter the hospital. A Nurse takes you all to their room.

You instantly see your mom in one of the beds and go up and hug her with tears in your eyes.

"I'm so happy you guys are alright." You say while looking between your father and mother.

They look scraped up but your not ready to ask questions.

Your mother releases her hug from you and looks at Jimin and Taehyung. You go to hug your dad.

Your mother asks, "So Mr.Park how is the business going?"

You freeze up how do your parents know about Jimin's 'business'? Does he actually have a real job?

Jimin nods, "Great actually."

"It's great to have you and your company as a family friend, and thank you so much for watching Taehyung and Y/n."

Huh, so this guy owns a whole business. What can he not do? And why does it seem like you learn something new about him everyday.

"It was my pleasure."

"Is there anyway we can repay you?"

"No not at all miss, their company was all I could have wanted."

"You have to come and visit sometime again."

Wait is this how Jimin knew who you were? And yet you couldn't even remember him.

"Of course Mr. and Mrs. Kim."

Taehyung ruffles Jimins hair, "Enough with the formal talk we should throw a party at your house before we leave."

Jimin pouts, "Why do you always seem to volunteer my house."

"Because."

"That's not a valid reason."

You giggle and join in walking up to Jimin and also messing up his hair. "Your house is the best to throw a party at, I'm down."

"Fiiine."

You all say goodbye to your parents and go back to Jimins house.

Taehyung says, "IM GOING TO GO CALL ALL THE GUYS AND THEN WE CAN THROW A PARTY!"

"Alright you do that then." You say.

You walk to your room Jimin behind you.

"Yes Jimin, can I help you?"

"I'm bored and it seems Taehyung can get everyone himself, anyway what are you doing?"

"I'm going to start packing up."

"Oh yeah . . . I'm going to miss you."

You smile teasing him, "What did you say?"

"I'm going to mi- wait I know what your doing."

You smile at him.

Jimin hugs you out of nowhere. You hug him back.

Jimin frowns, "I'm going to be sad when you leave."

You smile, "Your too sweet."

"Why don't we do something fun?" He pauses then smirks, "Just to reminisce."