✨C H A P T E R T W E N T Y T H R E E✨

Taehyung sniffles then continues, "P-parents are in the hospital, it's very serious."

"What?!" The tears trickle down your cheeks as your flabbergasted and confused.

Taehyung hugs you, you pull away. "What do you mean?"

"At their trip they got into trouble. . ."

"I-I don't want to know."

You run out of the room your in. You run into the living room, the six boys look at you. You run into your room and shut the door.

~~~~~

Jimin asks the guys, "What happened?"

Namjoon sighs, "Come with me."

Jimin listens and follows Namjoon into the other room.

Namjoon sighs, "So Taehyung and Y/n'a parents are in the hospital, their condition is very bad."

That hurt Jimin knowing how much it affects you. He doesn't know why he feels this way, as much as he loves Taehyung he has a feeling his biggest remorse is because of you.

Since Jimin has been thinking to himself it's been silent. Namjoon snaps Jimin back to reality, "Jimin is everything okay?"

Jimin nods, "Can I be honest with you?"

"Of course."

"Well, I'm not sure how I feel . . ." Jimin pauses then continues, "Y/n makes me feel different, I've never experienced this ever before I usually just have a one night stand and move along but-"

Namjoon cuts Jimin off, "WAIT YOU AND Y/N DI-" Jimin covers Namjoon mouth with his hand, "Joonie I thought you were the most well kept and considerate of our friends, you promised to just listen."

Namjoon pouts, "Mhm." Jimin removes his hand from Namjoons mouth and continues, "I-I'm just so confused."

"Well all I can tell you is that your in luck because if you messed around with Tae's sister and just left her, there would've been a serious punishment so congratulations on getting feelings for the first time and you should be happy, love is a great feeling and Y/n's a great great girl."

"But is it really love? I don't know yet just give me time, any advice for what I should do next?"

"Go comfort her she needs it, and I have a feeling your the only one who can do that."

"Thanks Namjoon . . . also I'm shocked."

"Why?"

"That Jin didn't tell you I was . . . doing stuff with Y/n."

"He knew this whole time and didn't tell me?!"

"We didn't tell him he just found out."

"Well if you would please excuse me I have to go talk to Jin." Namjoon said aggressively.

"Alright just don't tell anyone else I don't want Tae to find out and Jungkook has a big mouth."

"Will do, by the way don't wonder anything if you don't see Jin tomorrow."

Jimin laughs, "Poor Jin."

Jin enters the room, "You rang?"

Jimin goes to leave, "Uh oh, you better watch out Jin I'm warning you now leave as soon as possible."

Jimin leaves the room to go to your room.

~~~~~

You lay down in your bed with your covers over you. Your to afraid to face what might have happened to your parents. Them and Tae are all you have left.

You feel pathetic for crying especially because you don't even know what there condition is. You could go see them anytime yet your not sure enough to go alone.

Your door room opens. You face away from the door. Hoping whoever it is doesn't see your ugly crying face.

You hear the door close and Jimins voice, "I wanted to check on you, feeling any better?"

You sniffle, "What are you doing in here Jimin?"

"I wanted to make you feel better."

"Mhm."

"For real, I really do care."

As much as you don't want anyone to see you, you feel as if Jimin would make you feel better.

"I look messy right now."

"Look at me."

You stay put and Jimin walks to the other side of your bed and faces you.

"I don't see anything wrong."

"Don't flatter me."

"No really you look quite perfect actually."

You blush but then hide you face behind the blanket.

Jimin moves the blanket out of your face, "Don't hide your face you look cute when you blush."

"Stop Jimin."

He teases you, "Don't I look cute too."

You giggle, "Just like a baby mochi."

Jimin smiles, "I got you to giggle."

"Don't be so proud of yourself."

"Why shouldn't I be? I made the prettiest girl laugh."

You pout, "Stop it, Jiminie."

"Nah, but is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"

"No, you already have."

"Well, maybe you should go see your parents."

"No . . . not yet, will you stay with me?"

"Of course."

You pull Jimin next to you on the bed and hold on to him he snuggles you back. You fall asleep cuddling him.

~