Fated Return - Kunlun Mountain

Ye Hua's looking at Kunlun fan for the longest time. He just woke up from a comma and still wondered why he came back into a world without Su Su. He wants to find a way to get Su Su back. With the fan's in front of him, he can't help to think of Si Yin & Mo Yuan. Suddenly the fan disappears right before his eyes. "Si Yin must have called on the fan." Without a thought, he decides to pay Kunlun a visit.

After visiting Mo Yuan inside Yuan Hua cave, Bai Qian feels reminiscence and decides to go to Kunlun. She stops by Zhe Yan's place to pick up the peach blossom wine. Once she arrives at Kunlun, she feels a bit sad because there's no sign of human presence. It makes her miss the old days where there were so much laughings and bickering noises between her seniors and herself. Finally, she arrives at the Wine Storage room where she used to cry her eyes out after the heartbreak with Li Jing. She remembers that her Shifu have to come out of seclusion just to make sure she's ok. Thinking about Shifu makes her realize about the presence of the Jade Kunlun fan. She calls on the fan and it appears on her hands. She looks down at the fan, taps it on her nose three times and smiles.

With so many thoughts on her minds while walking back to the main hall, Bai Qian suddenly trips and crashes herself into something hard yet also soft. She looks up and sees a man who looks just like her Shifu. Caught off guard and being surprised, she froze for a minute. She heard herself said "Shifu" in a whispering voice. Thinking to herself, she thought "No. He's not Shifu. There is something different about him". The look and manner on the man's face tell her that he's not Shifu. She regains her composure then puts her arms together to bow at the man in front of her "Please excuse my clumsiness."

Ye Hua comes to Kunlun in hope of finding Si Yin. Yet he got hit by a beautiful woman who looks just like his Su Su. He sees her face when she looks up at him in shock and confuse. He couldn't believe what he saw and thought his eyes were tricking him for a moment. He closes his eyes then opens again and she's still there. Being overwhelmingly happy, he couldn't control his reflex by touching her cheek and calls her Su Su right after she bows at him. His hands are pushed away and he realizes that he just gets slapped when he feels his cheek hurt.

"Presumptuous" he heard. Ye Hua looks at her in disbelief.

He says "Su Su, don't you remember me? I'm your husband."

She says "Unbelievable. Who are you? How do you dare to call me your wife? I'm not Su Su."

He grabs her shoulders  and says "I'm Ye Hua, your husband. Do you really not remember me?"

Bai Qian pushes his hands of her shoulders and says "Ye Hua, Crown Prince of the Celestial? Just because we have the engagement, it does not mean we have to get married and you're not my husband. I can still break off the engagement."

She's fumingly mad at the crazy man in front of her. "What's on earth is he thinking about? Is the Crown Prince of Heaven have some mental issues?", she thoughts to herself. Then without saying anything else, she moves away from him and disappears. Ye Hua is left standing there with mixed emotions that he couldn't describe them. His eyes notice a white handkerchief on the ground where she disappears with a blue stream of energy. He picks up, folds it nicely and puts it inside his sleeves then leaves to return back to Nine Heaven. He needs time to process everything that just had happened.