The Hankerchief

Back inside his chamber, he takes out the handkerchief and unfolds it. It's a white silk handkerchief with beautiful embroideries on it. Since he likes drawings and arts, he simply just admires the artwork on the embroidery cloth. On the  white silk cloth, there is a forest of beautiful peach blossom trees that reminds him of Zhe Yan's ten miles of peach blossom grove. Under one of the biggest tree, a white nine tails fox sleeps peacefully  and is surrounded by five jar of wines. There is a writing on it that says "Happy 100,000th birthday, Xiao Wu!!! Foxes are awesome and we can drink 🍷. Thanks for being the best sister & partner in crime. Always love. Fourth Brother." Ye Hua finds himself chuckling after reading what's on the handkerchief. Now he tries to recollect and puts together everything that happened at Kunlun. He didn't know the name of the goddess who looks like Su Su when he left the mountain but now he thinks he has an idea after looking at the handkerchief.
- A female white nine tails fox who is older than 100,000 years old.
- A fox who has good alcohol tolerant.
- Being the fifth sister in a family with someone who's her fourth brother.
- Being engaged to the Crown Prince of Nine Heaven.

He is shocked at his own revelation. She's Bai Qian of Qing Qiu, the only female white nine tails fox who is engaged to the Crown Prince of Nine Heaven which is himself. She also looks just like Su Su. Is fate trying to play him? He needs to make a trip to Qing Qiu to see Bai Qian. But first he needs to go to Zhe Yan's Peach Grove and  asks the High God for his famous wines. He needs an ice breaker gift for Bai Quan and Zhe Yan's wine is a perfect candidate. He smiles to himself and picks up the handkerchief. He can smell a faint peach blossom fragrance when he holds the cloth. This reminds him so much of Su Su's smell. Her clothes when he takes them off, the pillow, the  blanket and then her skin. Oh Heaven, her skin always has a faint smell of peach blossom which Ye Hua noticed the first time when she sat close to him so she could clean his blooded wounds. Her peach blossom gets stronger when she's aroused and especially after heated and passionate love making. He finds himself being aroused just thinking about it. He needs to push these amorous thoughts always if he does not want to self relief. He has not been making love to Su Su since she got captured to Nine Heaven while being pregnant. It has been so long. For now, he needs to calm his arousal down and goes to bed. Tomorrow he will visit the Peach Grove then Qing Qiu.

 Tomorrow he will visit the Peach Grove then Qing Qiu