Rhythm of the Night (NSFW)

As soon as she realized that they were no longer in Qing Qiu. She immediately felt a privacy barrier raise up around the hut. Ye Hua still held her in his strong embrace. They are now sitting on the bed next to the wedding quilt that got her attention when she first arrived here. She forgot that she's still naked until she felt Ye Hua's wet clothes brushed against her bare skin.

She said shyly "Ye Hua, I'm naked and your clothes are wet. You'll get sick."

Ye Hua said "Umm, I know."

Bai Qian said "Why don't you go dry yourself up and change your clothes? I'll do the same."

Ye Hua didn't say anything back. He just quietly snapped his fingers and all his clothes disappeared. Bai Qian let out a soft gasped at the sight of Ye Hua's naked body. His tone six packs abs and muscles are tantalizing. She has never seen a naked man until now. She's shy yet curious at the same time. Her eyes are raking at his body with curiosity. Ye Hua could feel that.

He laughed at her "Qian Qian, you look like you had choked on something."

She shook her head "Ye Hua, what are you doing? Put some clothes on, will you?"

Ye Hua just leaned in closer to her. She suddenly felt an electric current flow through her body as he kissed her ear and neckline. Her body seemed to melt under his kisses. She wanted to push him away to keep her decency. Yet her body seemed to respond to his kisses and automatically moved closer to his.

Ye Hua whispered into her ears as he kissed them. He said "Qian Qian, I love you and I couldn't wait any more. I want you and I need you right now."

Bai Qian was stunned by his sudden confession. She froze for couple minutes while he continued kissing her neck.

She regained her composure and said "Ye Hua, this is not something to say lightly."

He stopped kissing her and now looked straight into her eyes and said "I have never been serious like I'm right now. I love you Qian Qian. I really love you. I want to be with your forever."

Then he kissed her lips passionately as if his life depended on it. These kisses are different from the last time he stole kisses from her in the Mortal Realm. Right now, his kisses are not only full of passion but also have a sense of longing. It made her lose all her train of thoughts. She wanted to scold Ye Hua. Instead, she kissed him back just as passion as he did . Their tongues couldn't separate themself. They moved in sync together like they had been doing it a thousand times before. It felt very natural. She didn't know how long they have been kissing until she felt his hands move down toward her breasts.

She stopped his hands from moving further. She looked at him and said "Ye Hua, I'm not sure if we can. We are not yet married."

Ye Hua said "Qian Qian, didn't I say that I want to follow Qing Qiu's tradition? In Qing Qiu if you confess your love to someone, you can take her to your den and lock her up for 3 days. After 3 days of being intimate together, you are both considered married. Am I right, Qian Qian?"

She just nodded her head cause it's truly Qing Qiu's tradition. Qing Qiu doesn't care about senseless protocols like stuck up Celestials. In Qing Qiu as long as the couples love each other, they can move in together. Qing Qiu is very opened about premarital sex because foxes believe in sexual compatibility besides many other things. However, foxes believe that once they mate, they mate for life. Foxes are loyal and sensitive creatures. They believe in one partner for life which is the opposite to the Celestials.

Bai Qian said " Looks like you had studied Qing Qiu's tradition well. Then you must know Ye Hua that foxes mate for life. We are very loyal yet also very jealous creatures. We only have one partner for life. Can you do that? Celestials traditionally have a harem and you now have a side consort Su Jin. What are you going to do?"