A Li - part 2

It's a nice cool day in Nine Heaven. Ye Hua is inside his study to look over today's scrolls that Tian Shu just brought to him earlier. He talked to his Third Uncle regards to Bai Qian and A Li. His Uncle also agreed that bringing Bai Qian to Nine Heaven for A Li's birthday is a great move. However, his Uncle didn't offer any concrete advices  that would bring the two together. He needs to tell Bai Qian soon. Preferably when she's in a good mood. Maybe he can take her to Zhe Yan's peach grove and slowly tell her about A Li over some wines.

Suddenly, he heard Nai Nai's worrisome voice in front of his office. He gestures Tian Shu to let Nai Nai in. She comes in and bows at him.

She says without catching her breath " Crown Prince, there is something wrong with Little Prince."

Ye Hua starts to panic inside but he doesn't show it and says in a calm voice " What happened to A Li?"

Nai Nai says " I was playing with Little Prince in the Hall of Beautiful Youth. He was running around while we were playing hide and seek. Little Prince almost fell forward when he ran. Before I could try to catch him, he turned into a white fox."

Ye Hua now understands why Nai Nai panicked. He asks " Where is A Li now? Did anyone else see what happened besides you?"

Nai Nai says " No, Crown Prince. Only me. I soothed Little Prince to sleep and made sure his room was locked before I ran over here. You must come over to see him."

Ye Hua doesn't wait any longer. He directly cloud jump into A Li's bedroom. In front of him, there is a little white fox who is sleeping peacefully, oblivious to what had just happened. Ye Hua sits silently on the edge of A Li's bed. He couldn't refrain his hands from touching A Li's fur. His fur is so soft and smooth. There is a warmness when A Li's tail wraps Ye Hua's wrist. A Li is as white as the coldest winter snow. Ye Hua notices that A Li's tails are not all equal in size. There is one big bushy white tail with eight small other tails around it. Also, there is a streak of blackest of black in front of A Li's chest. Ye Hua smiles warmly at his son's animal transformation. He's definitely his and Bai Qian's son.

Under normal circumstance, immortal babies  can transform to their animal's form as soon as they were born. Since Bai Qian's energy and cultivation were sealed when she was a mortal, A Li was born with much less cultivation than other immortal babies. This is why A Li didn't transform until now. He also suspects that A Li's small tails are also due to lack of cultivation. He's not worry much about the abnormal tails because he's sure they will grow to their full size as A Li grows with more cultivation. He makes a mental note to himself to look up books to research about his son's unique condition. Maybe there is a record somewhere in some kind of medical books. It's his responsibility to help his son.

A Li stirs in his sleep and whispers " Mama." Ye Hua feels a tinge of sadness for A Li when he heard it. A Li needs his mother. Though he loves his son with all of his heart and soul, he knows that A Li needs a tender & nurturing love that only a mother can give.

 Though he loves his son with all of his heart and soul, he knows that A Li needs a tender & nurturing love that only a mother can give